Thread: Getting Choppy videos with Ontario C-50 APU

Getting Choppy videos with Ontario C-50 APU

I have bought ASUS EeePC 1015B laptop. In this laptop I have AMD Fusion APU C50 1.0GHz (dual core) Processor and 2GB RAM. my laptop comes with the windows 7 starter edition but I have installed windows 7 ultimate in my laptop. Now in my laptop I am getting choppy videos while watching from you tube videos and it very frustrating for me. If anyone have any solution regarding this then please help me out. I am waiting for your replies.

Re: Getting Choppy videos with Ontario C-50 APU

First of all you have to check that whether you are getting these video problems only while watching online videos or you are getting the same problem when you play any movie or video from your laptop also. if you are facing the same problem while watching the videos from your laptop also then I think problem is with your graphic drivers and if you are getting the problem only while watching the videos from internet then you should try to solve this issue by updating the flash player.

I would like to tell you that you should try to solve this issue by updating the flash player in your computer. In most of the cases of online watching videos the problem occurs because of the flash player. First you have to download the updated version of the flash player and after doing that you have to install it in your laptop. Now after installing the flash player check whether you are getting the same problem with your videos or not? I hope this solution will be helpful for you.

As you have said in your question that you have installed windows 7 ultimate operating system and originally you were having windows 7 starter edition it means after installing the ultimate version you are require to install the drivers. If you have not installed AMD Catalyst drivers in your laptop then you have to first install it in your laptop and after installing that in your laptop you have to check whether problem get solved or not.

Yes I agree with the above reply. Sometime because of the drivers also this kind of problem can take place. in my Acer laptop same problem was occurred and after that I have installed all necessary drivers in my laptop and after installing the drivers my problem gets solved. Now after installing the drivers all the problem gets solved. I think you should also try this solution and after that check whether it makes any difference or not?

According to your given solution I have first tried to solve this issue by updating the flash player in my laptop and after installing the latest flash player in my laptop when I tried to play the videos at that time also I get the same problem. now after that I have tried to solve this issue by installing the AMD Catalyst drivers in my laptop but with my laptop I didn’t get any CD because the laptop was gift from my uncle and he send me only laptop and chager. Now please tell me from where I can get AMD Catalyst drivers?

As you have said that you are looking for the AMD Catalyst drivers for your computer. You can download the drivers by clicking here DOWNLOAD. Now after clicking here you have to click on the download button and after that install it in your computer. Now after installing the drivers restart the computer and then check whether you are facing the same problem with the videos or not.