Thread: Unable to find Release notes in Intel PRO 1000 PT Quad Port LP Server Adapter driver updates

Unable to find Release notes in Intel PRO 1000 PT Quad Port LP Server Adapter driver updates

The dump indicates that it could be something with our Intel NIC driver and / or hardware and software replication Part 3. We have updated the driver through Windows Update. Does anyone know where I can find the release notes for versions of the NIC driver to see if there was a potential problem fixed? I've looked everywhere and it seems that Intel does not offer this adapter. Maybe I'm missing something?

Re: Unable to find Release notes in Intel PRO 1000 PT Quad Port LP Server Adapter driver updates

The release notes are included as part of application downloads from the Download Center. If you bring up to date the adapter with Windows Update, the adapter may be out of sync with the software components that have Intel (R) PROSet and Advanced Networking Services (ANS) to set up teams and VLANs. Update the drivers using the software packages in the Download Center will keep all versions in sync and prevent a number of issues.

Re: Unable to find Release notes in Intel PRO 1000 PT Quad Port LP Server Adapter driver updates

Version 15.4.1 software packages will be obtainable in the Download Center in the coming week. This up to date version include Intel (R) PROSet and ANS. I do not know a specific screen resolution of blue in the latest version of the software, but if the adapter drivers and software versions are matching could cause a blue screen. If you have the bandwidth and want the new software now, you can download a zip file for version 15.4.1 CD. If the update does not solve the problem of blue screen, then I recommend you contact support.

I tried to update the drivers through the Intel download site and a mirror of this server still had the previous version. I ended up downloading and running ProWin32.exe from the official site. However, it will run as this message error. "The installed version of Intel PROSet is not compatible with the updates that you must uninstall it before installing this version." However, I do not see anything called Intel PROSet Add / Remove Programs, Start menu, the program files directory, or device manager. I see the NIC in the Device Manager. Any idea what to do next?

The installed version of Intel PROSet does not support updates. I think it must be uninstalled before installing the required version. That's why we get an error message. I can not even see where Intel PROSet is installed on your computer. I would like to avoid the complete elimination of everything related to the system's network card as I would like to keep all values.

They may be parts and PROSet software previously installed, the result of the blue screen is to prevent you upgrade to the new version. O adapters ghost of his former team and check out Phantom adapters may prevent your adapter teamwork, which are used to being an uninstall utility to clean PROSet PROSet broken into a system, but can not seem to find a pt quad gigabit adapter. Also recorded because the register makes the software think that it is an older version of software this is already installed. Hopefully, the elements of this page will help clarify things.

Intel PROSet is now integrated functionality with the Windows Device Manager. To configure Intel PRO/100, PRO/1000 and Intel PRO/10GbE adapters on Windows 2000, open the Windows Device Manager. Do not release the adapter, team or VLAN properties on the control panel of the network, as will be asked to reboot the system. You must have administrator rights to install or use Intel PROSet for Windows Device Manager.