Thread: Motherboard Booting with Black screen until Windows 7 welcome screen

Motherboard Booting with Black screen until Windows 7 welcome screen

All installation, installed Win 7 and Applications working very well. Then installed Desktop Control Center (DCC) and all hanged. Turn, turn, and not the beginning of Intel, blank screen, it will publish the code in the "00", nothing until the Windows splash screen. Windows and applications work well. If from power when I do a zip code F2 to "E7" is set to "E9" - the installation program, but the blank screen all the time. Make an F10, Y & Enter and it will publish the code in the "00", nothing until the Windows splash screen. Read readme to find BIOS DCC must be 5924 or later. After being a tool for identifying the motherboard to find the BIOS in 3206. I upgraded to 3822, 3878 and 5924 via Windows Update Express BIOS but no help. Still the same problem is repeated. DP55KG board seems fine, but there must be a setting in the BIOS or other that is causing: Intel w/F2 screen if the option from the BIOS setup screens are missing. What I can do to recover?

re: Motherboard Booting with Black screen until Windows 7 welcome screen

Yes, strangely enough, try to remove the BIOS through the bridge of the motherboard, with food and PS unplugged? Since it appears the problem started when installing DCC, did all the installation? If so, try removing Windows. If not, try another facility for proper installation. You can try to uninstall Integrator Assistant, as it deals with the boot-up shows, maybe it's corrupt? Or reinstall Integrator and DCC, but I would first try removing and testing the boot and POST so you can get to the BIOS.

They made me wait until after the F2 zip code "E9", which is to enter the BIOS setup, and then waited another 15 seconds, press F9 soon followed by the Enter key. During that time, the postal code "E9" has not changed, and then with F10 and the Enter key, I still had the "E9" hang. Since I am totally blind except for the message codes, which is all you see. If something is happening If the zip code "E9", I hit F10, "S" for himself and the Enter key, zip code changes immediately, and eventually goes to "00" indicates that something is happening with F10. To save and exit requires an affirmative answer. Is there anything I need to press F9 after the Enter key before?

I have tried recovery showing the zip code "26" "31" and other codes could not contain, and back to "26" "31" he says of recovery. Off and again and still a blank screen until Windows. After installing DCC started, but crashes the machine. It would reboot, but I could not say exactly what all happened. I had to use a repair disk for Windows 7 to go back to before the installation of DCC. In the process I lost the Intel screen, blank until Windows. Since then I have successfully installed DCC again after getting the BIOS to 5924 using Express BIOS Update, but that does not change the problem of blank screen. I have installed the toolkit integrator, if that's what you're suggesting that I can uninstall Integrator Assistant. I've been asked if I have to recover BIOS update or Integrator Toolkit BIOS files.

Just wanted to give an update that worked with Intel support for two hours. I stripped naked for MB, Mem & Video shone 5926 that gave the problems indicated a problem with the video card, as others has said, the zip code "5A" and two beeps. Then back to 5924 and again the problem of blank screen with the system completely usable with Windows. After the recovery process was to change the BIOS level of return, but does not have an extra video card to test, but the video is fully functional when entering Windows.

I had a similar problem with a PC boots into Windows, but there was a blank screen during the boot process. Finally I solved the problem by changing the connection of the monitor to a different output in the video card. I had a normal home screen of Windows and functioned normally. I do not know if this will help with your problem, but does not require much effort to check it out. Good luck.

Re: Motherboard Booting with Black screen until Windows 7 welcome screen

In the motherboard BIOS there are options to allow you to choose the integrated graphics card or video additional "primary" when starting the PC. I have not heard of configurable variables in the discrete video card software that lets you choose the port to be used as output. Normally only detects the port that you connected the monitor cable and automatically sends the signal (if more than one port is used for multiple monitors all ports connected to a monitor will automatically send a signal. Not all video cards have the necessary port to run more than 2 monitors.