Thread: Intel DX580G does not recognize memory

Intel DX580G does not recognize memory

I am using computer in which I have Intel i7 CPU and I am using Corsair Vengence DD3 8 GB. Now from last few days I am experiencing some issues with my computer. Now whenever I try to start my computer after with my both RAM stick at that time my computer does not start but when I try to start the computer with single RAM stick at that time my computer boot normally. Please tell me what should I do to solve this?

Re: Intel DX580G does not recognize memory

I have gone through your query and after reading that I will suggest you that the problem is either with any one RAM stick or any one RAM slot on your motherboard and that is why you have to first check that whether you are able to start the computer after connecting the single RAM stick on different RAM slot one by one if your RAM works perfectly on all the memory slot then I think there might be something wrong with your computer BIOS setting.

If you are not using your RAM stick with 1066 mhz frequency then I think this is the main problem. Because the Core i7 processors requires 1066mhz memory and if you wish to run the 1333 memory then you will need Xeon processors. First of all you have to check in your BIOS setting that whether you are able to change the RAM frequency or not. if you are able to change then change it to 1066 and if you are not able to change it then I think you need to replace the RAM.

Yes I totally agree with the above post that because I had similar problem with my system and after that I have tried to solve this problem by trying so many tricks but after trying so many tricks also I was facing the same problem with my computer and RAM and after that I have changed the RAM frequency from BIOS and after doing that my problem get solved. You can also try this trick to fix this issue.

If you are still experiencing the same problem with your computer even after trying all the above tricks then think you should try to solve this problem by updating the BIOS in your computer and after updating the BIOS you will be able to use the computer with both the RAM stick In your computer. in some cases after doing the BIOS update some hardware start working normally with the computer and that is the reason why I am suggesting you this idea.

I have tried to check my RAM stick with all the memory slot on my motherboard and all the slots were recognizing my RAM properly. Now after that I have also tried to solve this issue by changing the RAM frequency and after changing the RAM frequency also I was facing the same problem with my computer RAM. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem, doing the BIOS update but I have never done BIOS update with my computer so I don’t have any idea about how to update the BIOS in my computer.

if you don’t know about how to update the BIOS in your computer then you have to follow this steps. First download the BIOS update file from the official website of the Intel and after that you have to burn the Bootable CD or DVD and then restart the computer. Now after restarting the compute you have to update the BIOS in your computer. After updating the BIOS check whether both RAM is working with your computer or not.