Thread: PC randomly freezes after installing ASUS P5Q Pro Turbo Motherboard

PC randomly freezes after installing ASUS P5Q Pro Turbo Motherboard

Hi, I have recently installed ASUS P5Q Pro Turbo Motherboard in my machine and because of that I am having a too many problems as my windows 7 just freezes randomly after installing the motherboard, and I am not able to figure out what could be the problem because I have experienced such a problem with the machine, so is there one having the same problem with hardware I have mentioned. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: PC randomly freezes after installing ASUS P5Q Pro Turbo Motherboard

See there might be so many problems that cause such a problem with the machine we are using and whatever you have mentioned in the problem section is not enough to figure out where could be the actual problem but still with a very common cause I would say you should first of all try to reinstall the BIOS that you are using in your machine, and see what happens and if possible don’t use the same driver that you have installed currently in your machine rather you can download latest driver as well from the respective site of the motherboard.

Are you having the problem while starting the machine or while start any particular application because if this is the problem in the booting itself then it might be possible that it could be because of the driver only, but if this is regarding any application or any other drivers then you have to reinstall them as well, drivers such as audio driver or the video driver and any other as well if you have installed any in your machine, and don’t forget to install the latest one in the machine.

I am quite agree with the above user but still as far as windows 7 is concern I would say there are too many problems with this windows thus I want to ask that have you installed the windows 7 perfect in your machine? I mean to say if there is some problem it in the operating system itself then whatever you do with the software but you’ll have the same problem with the PC you have, thus if you have any doubt with the operating system then you should try to reinstall it also.

Hey thanks for the suggestion guys I have tried all the thing that you have mentioned but doesn’t seems to be worked and I am assuming that there is some problem in the hardware itself that I am using isn’t it? because the thing that I have noticed is like I have started getting the problem after installing this motherboard only or else I was using the same operating system rather the same driver and the BIOS and never got any such problem ever before.

I am also thinking the same as you like this might some problem because of the hardware that you are using, but still I would like to suggest you that have you checked like you have attached all the hardware perfectly to the motherboard, or else I would say first of all make sure that you have connected all the hardware perfectly with the motherboard, and if you don’t have any idea you can make use the manual that you have gotten with the motherboard that you are using.

I have the same opinion as the above user and quite agree with you, thus according to me you should try to test each and every hardware that you using in your machine so that you can at least figure out like from where the problem is happening. So that you can simply have a solution for the same. And there are too many options that you can have if you got some problem in the hardware itself, I mean to say you can simply replace that particular hardware or buy new one as well.