Thread: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 does not see hard drives

Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 does not see hard drives

The Gigabyte 990FXA-UD5 motherboard is designed to offer a stable, high-speed platform for delivering amazingly fast data transfer. Hence I buy this motherboard but now it makes problem with my hard drive. It doesn’t seem the hard drive on the booting process. I think this is happen because the motherboard will not being able to find out the correct solution. Then suggest your opinion to fix it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 does not see hard drives

The Gigabyte motherboard is very good quality and performance motherboards. This type of problem normally happen because the user can’t been properly connect the hard disk with the motherboard. We all know that this type of connection require two cable one is data cable and other is power cable. If any one of them not work. Then you need to use it and it helps to join the cable broken problem. Then use it and fix issue.

If you try to connect an external hard drive with the existing hard drive over this motherboard, then you need to use it and it really work to fix the issue. For doing this task you need to use the check the external hard disk connectivity process. We can connect it with the help of USB and non USB cable. In this connection the jumper setting is to be necessary. Then use such thing and it works to fix the problem.

I think the problem is to be related to the driver of the hard disk. This is to be happening that the problem is being occurred because the driver of the hard disk will might be corrupted and hence this will be make problem. The other thing is to be you need to try to update the driver of this hard disk. You can do this on the device manager. This will be works to fix the trouble without doing anything extra on it.

This motherboard contains the turbo XHD technology accelerating hard drive performance with ease features. You need to use this features and there is an compatible hard drive port available on it. If you facing the problem with the connector pin, then the alternative way is to be use the converter cable pin. This will be help to fix the problem. Then use it and solve our hard disk drive problem. it works most of the time.

I also faced the same kind of problem. Then I do uninstall the latest Nvidia driver and install the previous Nvidia driver would that work. This will be works well and at the end you can able to fix the problem. Only the NVIDIA has been providing such kind of facility and it works well. Then use it and solve the problem with this motherboard. You can use it using the manual of the motherboard. Then use it and fix the problem of system.