Thread: SLI does not work on Gigabyte 990FXA-UD5

SLI does not work on Gigabyte 990FXA-UD5

Last month I build system that contains the Gigabyte 990FXA-UD5 motherboard, AMD Phenom II 1090T AM3 processor, Asus ENGTX460 graphics Cards, Power Supply Xilence 1000W. Now when I look the Nvidia Panel Control then it won’t be contain an option SLI. This is to be really frustrating for me. I think there will be an update task necessary with this system. Any type of help to solve this problem will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: SLI does not work on Gigabyte 990FXA-UD5

Gigabyte 990FXA-UD5 supports 3 way Crossfire and SLI support, incredible which hasn’t always been accessible on recent AMD motherboards. Then you need to do the BIOS reset task on it. This is the best that will be help to solve the problem of these BIOS. Then you need to just use the reset BIOS process onto it. The process is simple. You need to unplug the CMOS battery for ten minute and then again plug it. It helps to reset the BIOS version.

The new chipset is designed to support the new AMD FX "bulldozer" processors along with Nvidia SLI. This kind of chipset will be requiring the updated driver. Hence you require using the online driver update facility and it will be help to you for solving the problem. Hence I just advise you to use the online driver and then use this for avoiding such SLI features of the motherboard. This is the greatest that will remove the issue.

This motherboard contains the Flexible graphics capabilities and it supports 3-way SLI, delivering the ultimate in graphics performance for gaming purpose. You need to use the basic way that will be help to you for solving the problem. The best way that work to fix the problem. I suggest you to do the BIOS update on it. Try this solution and see what happen onto it. It really works to fix the problem onto it.

The Gigabyte 990FXA-UD5 comes with five PCI Express x16 slots, one PCI Express x1 slot, and one standard PCI slot. Scalable Link Interface (SLI) is a brand name for a multi-GPU solution developed by NVIDIA for linking two or more video cards together to produce a single output. Then you need to use this and it really help to solve such kind of problem. This is the way that works to use the SLI on motherboard.

Gigabyte’s new GA-990FXA-UD5 motherboard has just been delivered to me and I have to say it looks pretty impressive. I know these boards finally have SLI compatibility but slightly there will be restriction appear on it. You need to first read the manual of the motherboard and it really help you to fix the problem. Hence use it and solve the problem related to this issue. This is the best way to fix the problem.

I think you need to use the expert person advice and try to fix this issue. This is the best that will be helping you to understand the basic reason behind this problem. Then go to the official site and then use the expert advice. The manual of the motherboard will be help to fix this troubleshooting problem. Then use it and it really work to solve the problem. Use such thing on motherboard and solve the problem.