Thread: GIGABYTE X58A-UD3R work as dead

GIGABYTE X58A-UD3R work as dead

I have a new build with this Gigabyte X58A-UD3R motherboard and I recently noticed one of the fans not spinning. When I check on it then it will be gives the GPU overheating problem. I think that this motherboard is being not working properly. It might be possible that this motherboard will be in the dead situation. I need the perfect solution that helps to fix this issue. Thanks for any kind of help to solve this problem.

Re: GIGABYTE X58A-UD3R work as dead

The problem you mentioned is being unsolvable if the motherboard is being completely dead. Otherwise we can make some changes onto this system and it will be help to fix the issue. For checking this issue you need to first check that the motherboard is work on other system or not. You can also connect the other similar mobo on your system. This will be identifies that the mobo is completely dead or not. If it si dead then replace it with the other mobo.

I was doing a burn in last night with my GA-X58A-UD3R and I7 970 and after about 3 hours I returned to find the computer off. Now, it won't power up anything. Then I decided to do the special kind of process on this system. Hence I use the Power supply unit checking task. Then I found the problem on that. Then I replace it with the other PSU. It works and at the end it help to solve the problem. try this and see the performance of this system.

I suggest you to use the BIOS reset technique to solve this problem. this is to be necessary if the CMOS setting of the BIOS will not able to detect this motherboard. Hence this kind of problem arrives. In that case, you need to perform the reset task. This will be help to detect the motherboard as well as the other connected devices. It works very well and then the BIOS may be detect the all devices. Try this and see what happen on it.

The same problem i faced with the system and then I did the remove 12v 8pin ATX cable task on it. Before this task, when i had it plugged in, i would power on the system and it would reset every 2 or so seconds. This is to be happening on this system and I need the perfect solution that help to fix this issue. Then I did the PSU replacement and reconnect all the devices. This will be help to solve the problem. You need to try this and solve problem.

The Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R includes Gigabyte's 333 Onboard Acceleration features. The intel stock cooler over the motherboard gets noisy over time as it is a major dust collector. I think this condition happen on your system and hence it would be makes the impact on the motherboard. In this condition you need to use the CPU cooler replacement technique. It needs because the cooler help to keep processor as cool.

If you really faced this kind of information then you need to contact the nearest service dealer. This is the best way that helps to fix this issue. In this case, just use the official site expert advice and then submit this motherboard to the service center of the Gigabyte. This will be help you to fix the motherboard problem in correct manner. Then use it and it really work to solve the problem. try this solution and solve your problem.