Thread: Low rpm of System Fan on Gigabyte H55M UD2H

Low rpm of System Fan on Gigabyte H55M UD2H

I've been working on Gigabyte H55M UD2H motherboard. This system will be contain the System FAN. We all know that his FAN will be used to keep the processor temperature as cool. Now there is an problem arrives on this system FAN. This system fan has to be 4 pin connector an now it is not spinning sufficiently. When I check its specification then I realize that now It spinning at low rpm that is stays at approx 500rpm. I need the perfect solution or the alternative FAN to solve this problem. I am using a Corsair H50 cooler. Thanks for any help.

re: Low rpm of System Fan on Gigabyte H55M UD2H

I am aware of this kind of issue and I must tell you that it was happen because of BIOS issues. I think there would be possibility that the BIOS present in your system will be not work very well. Then I just suggest you to use this kind of features and it will be help to you for solving this problem. Then use the BIOS version update task on this motherboard and it helps you to solve the problem. Try this and it will be work to solve to your problem.

Some article have to be mention that the Chassis fan spun at a steady speed depending on which Q-fan setting was chosen. This Chassis fan header can control fans with both PWM and 3-pin fans. I think your motherboard will be contains this kind of FAN and hence it will be gives the problem. In this case, you need to use the proper FAN on this motherboard. The compatible FAN with this motherboard will be help to fix this problem.

The motherboard system fan control go after the manual settings exactly while if while temperature go beyond the higher temperature by 2 degrees or more, it override the utmost fan speed and force it up to 100% for protection cause. So it appears that I do have positive control over the fans. Use such things on your motherboard and it really works to fix this issue. Try this and it help you a lot to fix this issue on your motherboard.

BIOS will then default all fans to 100% as a safety measure. Hence I must say that the BIOS reset task will be necessary in this process. This is the best way that helps to fix this issue. Then try this and it really work to solve your problem. It helps fan control by disabling the CPU Smart Fan control in the BIOS. Hence use the BIOS reset task on it and it works well to solve this existing problem of your system. This is the best to remove problem.

Sharkoon Silent Eagle 1000 Fan is the best way that will be help to your for solving this problem. This is the most compatible and replacement system FAN with this motherboard. It works to fix the problem. If you directly remove the existing FAN and then insert the new FAN then this is the best that help to solve the problem. The other thing is to be you need to just use this and it will be work to fix the problem.

Re: Low rpm of System Fan on Gigabyte H55M UD2H

In contrast with conventional fans the exclusive outer surface arrangements of the Silent Eagle permit a better airflow at the similar rotation speed. An extremely quiet fan with a smart design, however the Silent Eagle isn't very efficient. This is the best combination with your motherboard and I am sure it will be work on your motherboard. Then use it and it must be solve your problem. Try this and see the result.