Thread: intel smart response technology is not working with Gigabyte Z68A-D3H-B3

intel smart response technology is not working with Gigabyte Z68A-D3H-B3

I am using computer in which I have Gigabyte Z68A-D3H-B3 mother board. In my computer I have Western digital 2TB hard drive. Now some days before I have done BIOS update in my computer and after that6 when I have enable smart response technology by using Intel smart response technology program from that time my computer is giving me errors and because of that my system not able to boot windows 7. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

Re: intel smart response technology is not working with Gigabyte Z68A-D3H-B3

As far as I know you should first check in your Intel rapid storage technology menu your hard drive is enabled or not. if it is not enabled then you have to enable it first and after that you will able to start the computer and your system will boot the operating system also. i am suggesting you this solution because if your HDD is not enabled then your system will not able to boot the operating system. I hope this Idea will help you to solve this issue.

Yes I am also agree with your above post. I think you should first open the Intel rapid storage technology menu by pressing the ctrl+I while booting the computer. Now after that you have to check whether your Western digital 2TB hard drive is enabled there or not. if you have setup the RAID in your computer then you have to also check that your both hard drive are listed there. I hope this post will help you to detect the exact problem.

Hi guys I am also user of the Gigabyte Z68A-D3H-B3 motherboard and in my system I was also having the same problem after updating the BIOS version and after that I have tried to solve this problem in so many ways and after but after trying all the possible solution also I was not able to boot the system by enabling the Intel smart response technology but when I try to start the computer after disabling the Intel smart response technology at that time I was not getting any issue. Now after that I have sent email regarding this issue to gigabyte support and I hope they will provide some solution regarding this.

After looking at your above solution I have tried to solve this issue by doing the necessary setting in the Intel rapid storage technology menu and after that when I restart the computer at that time also I get the same problem with my computer. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by rolling back the BIOS update but I am not able to rollback the BIOS version also. Now please tell me is there any other way to fix this issue then please help me.

You can solve this issue by trying this solution. Firs you have to disable the Intel smart response technology from BIOS and after that you have to start the computer and after that you have to download the updated mother board drivers in your computer and then install it. Now after installing the drivers you have t restart the computer and then also enable the Intel smart response technology from BIOS. Now restart the computer and then check whether same problem is occurring or not.

After reading your above solution I have disabled Intel smart response technology from my BIOS setting and after doing that I have downloaded updated motherboard drivers in my computer. Now after downloading the updated drivers I have installed it in my computer and after installing the drivers I restart the computer and then in I have enabled the Intel smart response technology in my computer. Now after enabling that also my computer worked properly.