Thread: Bios update with F3 Bios update GA-990FXA-UD5?

Bios update with F3 Bios update GA-990FXA-UD5?

Hello dear friends I have been having a problem with the gigabyte mother both Bios update and I have lots of the problem been faced with this now don’t know what to do, ok so what I have been facing is when I press the cpu main button to on the pc my pc switches on normally and it starts working but when I am doing restart then the pc just make a beep sound for 3 time and does not start? Please suggest me something.

re: Bios update with F3 Bios update GA-990FXA-UD5?

Well whenever there is a beep sound the first thing what we can think of is the RAM problem and so over here I would also say the same thing that this is a problem with your ram itself and what you can do is ask your friend to share his ram and change it with your s and see is the problem is solved of it remains I don’t think it would be remaining it would be definitely get solved and even what you can do is have some test like memtest and reflash in the BIOS and see that are you getting any help with this or not.

I think the problem with the F4 BIOS update and then the memory module. I'd say just go through the threads of overclocking RAM and try that would help. This RAM is 1600 and the bios defaults and have not changed my memory speed 1600. Should I try to 'stop' to my ram to 1333? If so, I'm not a master of over clocking so not really sure why you should choose the manual configuration. Over clocking is not really something I want to do with this system anyway. I've also seen a few posts in a F5 beta update is available. Not sure if this is what I need or not.

Well I would be asking you to try to do the flash back to F3 and this would be without causing any problem and I hope this would help you out, and well it has been constantly said that if you don’t know much about the BIOS and all then you don’t need to update it or change the settings and all this starts creating problem and you keep suffering so I would be asking you to stop playing up with the BIOS and after that you start facing such problems.

OK so why don’t you try by updating it to F5 bios and this would fix the problem when you would be restarting and no other issues would be there for sure so try to update it with the F 5 bios and hopefully it would help you and let you come up with this problem, and yes I would also ask you to do this under a proper guidance if you don’t know and if you think you have a good idea then do it and try it out and if not keep asking us about it.

I think this is the problem with your Ram off course just change your RAM and i am sure your problem would be solved this is not a big problem and may be this would be a problem with the BIOS updation or maybe you have done the change with the RAM over clocking and all if you have done it and if not then you have got a bad ram that’s it the problem change it and come out of this problem.

Hello friend i have also faced a problem with the BIOS F3 and it was a real tough time solving it and then one of my friend suggest to download it from and geniune site and then try to install and when i did that the things was working fine so i would be asking you to do the same, so i would give you a download link by which you can download the F3 BIOS for this motherbaord and then enjoy it and i am sure that it would be working fine this time. to Download F3 BIOS for GA-990FXA-UD5

This is my question, I want to buy a 990FXA-UD5 and gskill Ripjaws x F3-17000CL9D-4GBXL, I have a Phenom X3 720, I know that it is impossible that the memory runs at 2133, but it could work in 1800 or 1600 with CL8 CL9 or? This would be provisional until the arrival of Bulldozer. If you have problems downloading Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 motherboard BIOS F3, I would be asking you to stop downloading the wired updates which do corrupt your Bios and all. i would also ask you to have some proper firewall setting and all, because some mirrors may require that you do not block the HTTP referrers. Try to set a restore point before installing a device driver. This would be surely helping your out if you have been installed something wrongly. and also if your hardware and all is old one than also you would have to suffer. We fully expect that this will help to know what some.