Thread: No display in monitor after getting "FF" with GIGABYTE Z68-UD7-B3

No display in monitor after getting "FF" with GIGABYTE Z68-UD7-B3

I have assembled computer in which I have GIGABYTE Z68-UD7-B3 mother board and I have 16GB RAM of Corsair. In my computer I have Intel i7 2600k CPU and I have also bought Geforce GT550TI video card. In my computer I am facing one problem from last few days. Now whenever I start my computer at that time I get the “FF” but I get nothing on my monitor. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this issue. Please reply me as soon as possible.

Re: No display in monitor after getting "FF" with GIGABYTE Z68-UD7-B3

If you are connecting you monitors with your with your Video card output port and if you are not getting display after that then I think you should connect your monitor with your motherboard DVI port and after connoting with it with motherboard check whether you are getting the display or not. if you get the display after connecting it with monitor with motherboard then I think there might be something wrong with your graphic card.

You can try this solution to solve this issue. first you have to open the cabinet and after that you have to disconnect all the parts like RAM, Graphic card, hard drive and after that you have to connect all the parts properly on your motherboard and after connecting all the parts you have to connect your monitor with your computer and after that start the computer and then see whether it makes any difference or not. if your problem gets solve then it is good otherwise any of the hardware is causing this issue.

In my computer I was also experiencing the same issue and after that I thought that graphic card is causing this problem but after removing the graphic card also I was facing the same problem. Now after doing that I have clear the CMOS in my computer and after doing that my problem get solved. I think you should also clear the CMOS and after that you will be able to see the display in your monitor. If you need any more help then let me know.

If you don’t know how to clear the CMOS in your computer then you have to follow these steps. First you have to unplug all the power cable from your computer and after that you have to press the power button of your machine to drain all the power from your computer. now after doing that you have to remove the CMOS battery from your motherboard and after some time you have to put it back to its original place and after doing that you have to check whether it makes any difference or not.

After looking at all the solutions I have tried to solve this issue by connecting my monitor with my motherboard DVI port and after connecting there also I was facing the same problem. now after doing that I have also tried to solve this issue by reconnecting all the hardware parts of my computer but that idea doesn’t work and it end up with the same problem. now after that I have clear the CMOS also after following above steps but then also I am st6ill getting the same problem.

Did you check for the display after connecting another graphic card with you r computer? If you have not yet tried this trick then I will suggest you to first connect any other graphic card with your computer and after connecting the graphic card see that display is coming on the monitor or not. if you get the display then I think the main problem is with your graphic card and you should return it to the retailer from where you have bought this.