Thread: Computer freezes using HDMI with Gigabyte GA-H55N-USB3

Computer freezes using HDMI with Gigabyte GA-H55N-USB3

I am using assembled computer in which I have Gigabyte GA-H55N-USB3 motherboard. I was using my monitor with in VGA port in my computer and all the things were working absolutely fine with my computer. Now some days before I have bought new LED TV and I have connected it with my computer through HDMI port but after doing that my computer gets freezes regularly and it is very frustrating for me. Please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?

Re: Computer freezes using HDMI with Gigabyte GA-H55N-USB3

According to me you are facing this problem because of the resolution which you have set is wrong. I think you should first change the resolution and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not. if you are not getting the same problem after changing the resolution them it is basically resolution issue and if you get the same problem after that also then I think there is possibility of the overheating in your computer. First try this solution and them let me know what the result is..

Well I will suggest you to you have to check the temperature of your system when you get this problem. if your temperature is very high when you get this problem then it means overheating is causing this problem. When you connect monitor or LCD TV through HDMI at that time it give more load to your system. You have to also check that FAN is working properly or not. Because if Fan is not working properly then also it can create the overheating problem and because of that it freezes the system.

Have you installed latest graphic driver In your computer? if you have not tried this solution yet then I will recommend you to first download the latest graphic drivers from internet and after downloading the drivers you have to install it in your computer. Now after installing the latest graphic driver check whether you are getting the same problem or not. Mostly after updating the drivers this type of problem can gets solved.

When I change the resolution in my computer and after that my computer worked fine for some time and after sometime same problem occurred. Now after that I have also check Fan in my computer and it was working perfectly and I am sure that this is not the overheating problem. now after that I have also downloaded the updated graphic driver in my computer and after that I installed it in my computer but after doing that also same problem came. Pease tell me how to get rid of this issue?

I will recommend you that you have to first increase the GPU voltage from the BIOS setting and after increasing the GPU voltage your problem will get solved. I am suggesting you this idea because some time low voltage also our system gives this kind of annoying issue. In my computer also I was experiencing the same problem and after that I have increase the GPU voltage and from that time my system has stopped giving me problems.

If problem still remains after increasing the GPU voltage then I think you can solve this problem by updating the BIOS in your computer. First download the updated BIOS file in your computer and after that you have to burn the bootable CD in your computer, now after burning the CD you have to update the BIOS and after updating the BIOS check whether problem solved or not. if problem doesn’t get solve dafter that then you need to contact the gigabyte service center.