Thread: Power cycle bug into Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD7-B3

Power cycle bug into Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD7-B3

Well I am having Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD7-B3 motherboard installed on the computer of mine. I am having a power cycle issue with the motherboard of mine. I am getting following warning on the system. It can be stated as ‘The system has experienced boot failures because of overclocking or changes of voltages’ Let me know why the above mentioned issue is happening in the situation of mine. any help on the particular situation will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Power cycle bug into Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD7-B3

Before I figure out the root cause of the problem I wanted to know following details which will help me out to figure out the root cause of the problem. Do you getting anything like sudden reboot? Is there corruption of the CMOS on the system? Do you have noticed about the setting of the BIOS is reverting automatically to the defaults value? Let me know if you are having any other information to figure out the issue over here.

In this particular situation I am suggesting that you should simply use the TouchBIOS setting to modify the settings of the system. You should disable the integrated peripherals of the computer. it is having a restart button which you should use to so that the system of yours to do the power down. So try the thing which I have mentioned over here and let me know whether it is making any difference into the situation.

I think such problem might be happening because of the corruption of the CMOS. So I recommend that you should simply perform CMOS reset.
    • You should simply enter into the CMOS setup.
    • You have to look for the option fail-safe defaults or default setting. You should press the respected function key for the particular purpose.
    • You have to press Y when it is prompted on the system.
    • Once you have to completed with the same you should save and exit.

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I am suspecting that there is an issue with the BIOS itself. to fix the issue I am suggesting that you should simply install the latest version of the BIOS on the motherboard. You should visit the official website of the motherboard . once you have done with downloading you should install the BIOS on the computer of yours. you should be careful while installing the BIOs because it might kill the motherboard of yours.

Let me know whether the above mentioned issue is resolved or not. if there is no change into the situation than I recommend that you should simply contact the technical support team of the Gigabyte to get the further help on this particular matter. they will let you know about the possible solution which you can use to fix the matter of yours. I am hoping that the technical support team will help you out to fix the matter.