Thread: best chassis for GA-X58A-UD7 Motherboard

best chassis for GA-X58A-UD7 Motherboard

Well recently I have purchased a new system for myself. I am assembling it currently. I have GA-X58A-UD7 motherboard. Now I don’t know what to do about the chassis of the motherboard. I want to fit my UD7 rev 2 board in the mid tower chassis. But I am not sure that whether I will be able to do that or no? If I can fit then for which mid tower chassis should I go? Please suggest me something as I am very much in hurry. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Re: best chassis for GA-X58A-UD7 Motherboard

Well I think UD7 rev 2 board should fit in the mid tower chassis. What type of fan and heatsink you have chosen. The most important thing is this. Please mention it in your next post with details. It would be very useful for people reading the posts. If your fan and heatsink is large then I would recommend you to go for the HAF 932 full tower case. It has more space in it.

Firstly please mention what graphics card and of what length are you going to use. Because if there is hd cage then it needs to be removed. I think you should start googling. You can search in search in Google. There you will find many searches in an order. So accordingly choose from there. You can install your board in the Antec too. But I am not sure whether it is possible.

I have been hearing a lot about the Sharkoon Scorpio 1000 Midsized PC Case. This case comes with a high gloss plastic front frame. There is 120mm of fan installed on the backside of the case. I think it would be very good for the GA-X58A-UD7 Motherboard. So I would recommend you to go for the Sharkoon Scorpio 1000. You can find the price and compare the prices by going to the internet.

No doubt the Sharkoon Scorpio 1000 case is really impressive and a good option as it can take even large graphics card and has two swap bays for HDD’s. Even I would ask you to go for this one. You should visit any hardware dealer near you and get it. They will also give you more options for your motherboard. UD7 rev 2 board is easily compatible with this mid tower case. Price of the Sharkoon Scorpio 1000 is quite reasonable and is worth the price.

Well not sure about many but yes I use NZXT Tempest Evo case. Let me tell you that it is very friendly with water cooling and overclocking. It is also very much compatible with large graphics cards, high end power supplies and server boards. NZXT supports a dual 120mm radiator at the top panel. It has six fans included in the case but yes no doubt that it is a bit noisy.

Lian Li mid case is very much in news these days. As your query if you want a mid tower chassis then I think going for Lian Li would not be a bad option. ATX Mid Tower PC-61 is one of the Lian Li mid tower models available that has front USB with a black anodized exterior. It has 3 fan cases and a removable motherboard tray. You will see that it has two fans in the front and one fan in the rear. It would be very good for your board.