Thread: Review for Gigabyte motherboard 990fxa-ud5?

Review for Gigabyte motherboard 990fxa-ud5?

Hello friends I have been planning to get a new pc and I have heard a good review about the motherboard 990fxa-ud5 and so I think to get some review about it from you all please say something about it, can we have a good discussion about it which would help me in buying it, I just want this one if it is a better option please share up your ideas and if anyone using it please share your experience.

Re: Review for Gigabyte motherboard 990fxa-ud5?

Well a new Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 board has been given to me and I have to say it looks very impressive, May this give you some ideas on this board? Now you may think is a better option to go with. But also supports Crossfire and 3-way SLI, which has not always been available in recent AMD boards. Is so low, in fact, it actually lies below the SATA ports on the edge of the board. User manual, quick start manual, backplate and a couple of stickers. Northbridge and MOSFET coolers are grooved and are linked with a heatpipe to transfer heat more efficiently.

The motherboard itself is very impressive. The new MOSFET cooling design has allowed easier access to decision-Pin 12V power connector 8. The first thing I really noticed this forum is how low the profile is for the Southbridge cooler. + Socket AM3 is black and a new design for the cooling medium, which now runs on 2 sides of the CPU instead of the rectangular box design seen above. It would be really an awesome idea and an awesome product to go with get it and enjoy it.

AMD launches new Fusion FX (Bulldozer) CPU and has the latest 9 series of chipsets from AMD. It also supports Crossfire and SLI with three way, something that has not always been available in recent motherboards AMD. The SATA ports are placed at the right edge of the board. The 6 black ports are controlled by AMD SB950 chipset, while the 2 gray are controlled by the Marvell chipset 9172. The back panel follows the standard format and has a lot of USB ports.

The headwaters of the front panel connections, front audio, USB, USB 3.0 header, Firewire, etc, are placed along the bottom edge of the board. Unlike the GA-890FXA-UD5 I've been using this board lacks certain features. For example, There is Power, Reset and Clear CMOS buttons. The back of the motherboard is clean and tidy and the back plate for mounting the CPU cooler is made of black metal. This board also lacks the coaxial S / PDIF-UD5 GA-890FXA had, while maintaining the optical S / PDIF.

Typically you do is pull it all together, press the power button and pray. The first thing to do now is put all the pieces on a clean work area. Make sure you have all the parts you will need to not have to rush around and find something. I learned the hard way that, although things tend to work if you do that, it's much better to add another step first. I have a set of switches, hard drive activity and power lights and a speaker smaller plate. I use these I found very helpful, but you can use the connections of your PC case, you only need a little more space.

Best one you would really like the performance and compability of this motherboard and i have been using it and so there would be no false comments from me over it, i know how it has been a good option for me and it has never included me in any problem facing victims of motherboard so i would say this is a good chocie to go with and you should go with it, you would be loving it a lot.