Thread: Gigabyte z68ma-d2h-b3 motherboard power up for few seconds and then shuts down?

Gigabyte z68ma-d2h-b3 motherboard power up for few seconds and then shuts down?

Hello friends I have been using Gigabyte z68ma-d2h-b3 motherboard and now I have been having a problem with this and I am not able to solve this problem as I am not much into the computer field and so I need a help from you all please suggest me something and I hope you would help me and even I need help for one more problem that I am having When I power my system on, the power LED lights up and the fans start. Then 2 seconds later, everything stops and power LED goes out for about 4 or 5 seconds. And it looks like this is till I cut the power so any suggestions over it would be appreciated?

Re: Gigabyte z68ma-d2h-b3 motherboard power up for few seconds and then shuts down?

I think it may be a bit premature for a RMA number yet! You've done a fair amount of troubleshooting, but not all at our level to be honest. Firstly might be a list of all parts in its construction? The next step is to try to clear the CMOS. Please follow these instructions exactly. Remove the power cord from the mains and press the power switch on for a few seconds just to drain the residual energy in the PSU capacitors. Once fact remove the battery from the motherboard at least one hour before replacing it. Next plug back into the grid and boot. You now have to enter the BIOS by pressing Delete and Load BIOS Defaults optimized. Make any other changes to the BIOS settings to suit your car as off the floppy drive, disabling the full screen logo and make the hard disk of the primary boot device and press F10 to save and exit.

Re: Gigabyte z68ma-d2h-b3 motherboard power up for few seconds and then shuts down?

Hello friend I have been facing the same problem and I have solved it out once a while ago so I think I can help you out of this for that I would like to know about your pc I mean I would like to know whats your system configuration and then according to that I would be suggesting you something, so please quickly share up your configuration properly and then just wait for me to get over them and try to help you out.

Ok so my system is a configuration with:
    Motherboard
    Gigabyte Intel Z68 Micro ATX LGA 1155 Motherboard, Motherboard
    Gigabyte Intel Z68 Micro ATX LGA 1155 Motherboard, SilverStone Aluminum/Steel Micro ATX HTPC Computer Case GD05B, X Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600, Western Digital 1 TB Caviar Green SATA II 64 MB Cache Bulk/OEM Desktop Hard Drive WD10EARS, Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-bit Now I hope you would provide me some solution with it.

I can see two problems. The first is that the power supply is m uch too small and must be at least 550W. The brand is good, but size is not enough. Trying to get a good performance as Seasonic, Enermax, Gigabyte, Corsair or Antec with a 12v rail possible. Secondly only if you have a "green" hard drive. These are fine for data storage as a backup, but not good for a boot disk. They are too slow to initialize and are left behind when booting I have all the power cables connected? Not the pin 24 and pin 8 to the motherboard. I understand that you are using integrated graphics? Do you have a bell or a speaker installed?

There are a few things to try before admitting defeat. First try this. It might not work the first time because time is important and not always right tit easey GE away. You can kick straight into the BIOS support for closing the power supply from the wall, then hold down the button on in the case and then turn the power button a few seconds later the home board, then turn off the source. You can then re-enable the power supply and turn the general meeting and DualBIOS occur.

I had the same problem, look for anything that short. for example, the fan wires, bad plug-in or something. Next replace RAM modules, not going to buy new ones. You can remove and put back in. I suggest replacing the GPU, followed by attempting a memory card at a time, then maybe replace the CPU if you have recently installed yourself. Check the power connectors to work out your gpu also G-card and see if it starts, if it does, then you know that the G-card. It seems that the CPU or overheating or not enough energy. Try loading the BIOS and see if the team can not hold.