Thread: Gigabyte P45 UD3P Rev1.1 doesn’t boot in with two memory stick?

Gigabyte P45 UD3P Rev1.1 doesn’t boot in with two memory stick?

Hello friends I have been using Gigabyte P45 UD3P Rev1.1 and I have been facing a problem and I need help for it, ok so I took my pc apart and do some cleaning and Install everything back to the case, my motherboard won't boot with 2 sticks of ram. And I remember that previous it use to work by running 1 stick then go into the BIOS tweak the voltage please help me over this? Any suggestion would be appreciated?

Re: Gigabyte P45 UD3P Rev1.1 doesn’t boot in with two memory stick?

What I would be suggesting you is that make it confirm with both sticks of ram are working because when you would boot with each stick individually on the DIMM slot 1 the yellow or DIMM slot 2 the red one both working, however try to running it dual channel won't post on DIMM slot 3 and 4. Ok when you would be thinking it could be a defective DIMM slots, but when you are here for suggestions because this is the only pc you can have access to so by RMA this board meant you don't have access to Internet or other communication for a while probably avoid this as much as possible.

Ok so first we must clarify that the model is what you have there the number you quoted does not exist. There are several that are similar, but please, if you can check and make sure. I think it could be the GA-EP45-UD3P, but will have to confirm before we go further, and these problems have been troubling a lot so I would say that they do have more number of threads around and off course not much on the same board but with the different one you can use those tricks also.

I think your first task is to clear the CMOS altogether. Please follow these instructions exactly remove the power cord from the mains and press the power switch on for a few seconds just to drain the residual energy in the power supply capacitors. Once done remove the battery from the motherboard at least one hour before reconnecting it. Next back into the grid and boot. You now have to enter the BIOS by pressing Delete and load BIOS optimized Defaults. Make any other change in the BIOS settings to suit your car and drive off, disable the full screen logo and make the hard disk of the primary boot device and press F10 to save and exit.

Don’t know if this would help you or not but would like to share it up with you as I think a bit that this would be little bit helpful and surely would make some ways according to it, and I even know that this is not a great solutions and that’s why I have been saying that this would be helping you or no I am not sure, ok you can leave both your RAM modules in whilst performing the clear CMOS procedure. Just see if this helps you out and if it does I would be really happy best of luck.

It just might be worth trying this principle, it will be the main BIOS with the BIOS support and there was some hope that if the main BIOS portion be clear. You may find that take a few tries to master it. You can kick your backup BIOS for the closure of the power supply from the wall, then hold down the power button on the case and then turn the power button within a few seconds the board will start, then turn off the power. You can then re-enable the power supply and turn the general meeting and DualBIOS occur.

There must be some problem with the one of those Memory stick i would ask you to try each one of them and even you can ask for your friends to have some exchange and try it out if that is helping you out and, i hope this would help you some what or would at least give you some hint to solve things off, i havent found this problem till now so i dont know would it be helping you or no but i have some confidence that it should show you some way to solve this problem.