Thread: F8 Bios Trouble with gigabyte motherboard GA-Z68X-UD7-B3?

F8 Bios Trouble with gigabyte motherboard GA-Z68X-UD7-B3?

Friends I need a help! I have done some F8 bios setting and all and now I am facing so many problem and all I just don’t know now how to get rid of it please help me after doing this I have been facing problems like decrease in write performance of my SATA SSD and there is unstable read performance also, with this while switching my memory to XMP profile the multiplier of the CPU turns x38 from x35 without letting me turn it back where I want it to.

Re: F8 Bios Trouble with gigabyte motherboard GA-Z68X-UD7-B3?

Ok seems you are in a trouble by yourself it has been always suggested that when you don’t have a good idea don’t do all this setup and all by your own until you learn a good knowledge about it anyways there are some points which I would be asking you to see that are they maintained or no, and I hope this points would help you a lot ok so have you made is sure that your turbo has been disabled, and even have you tried to input the setting manually for the 1600mhz speed for the memory.

I had the same problem with the F7 and F8 again. You have to force the controller to update the firmware from Marvell, which will return to a previous version. I'm a little disappointed with the performance of the 3 SATA ports on a high-end board like this. I hope to increase performance with the updated firmware / drivers in the future. Hope this gives you some hint how to deal with this. And get some hint.

I have not had any problems with the new bios yet. I have an E6700 and am only running a 3.2GHz overclock long. I am not currently using are not new to me is what I used to have on. However, I have not had any problems since until now with F8. The curious thing happened to me in almost all versions of BIOS is that no matter what my O / C configuration, the system is completely stable, ie 24 hours for the main event, so it was, etc, and sometime not only have the opportunity after the last until everything is reset to the defaults. It's a strange thing, since all parts are of quality; all have passed all the tests I've thrown at them. I wonder if this is a special pleasure in general.

The way the BIOS handles the FSB supports FSB Orero 1133, but in doing so, apparently, did many other FSB settings invalid. If I had to guess I would say the maximum is too much to fit into the variable that is being used to try to put the value of 256 100 in hex in a field of hexadecimal FF byte maximum size, therefore, likely that some multiplier kitchen in the BIOS code to enable a larger number than the originally designed by programmers. Therefore, changing the FSB, the entry number that goes against this secret multiplier can be used.

Don’t have very good idea about all this but I have heard people having such problems and they have been solved by the updating of the BIOS and I hope this would help you to try it out and see if it really does, and also I would say just try to do a restoring of the default setting and all it would really help you I think, because this is what I have found solution over similar problems and people have been handling such problems with this solution itself.

I have not had any problems with the new bios yet. I have an E6700 and am only running a 3.2GHz overclock as well. The curious thing happened to me in almost all versions of BIOS is that no matter what my O / C setting, the system is completely stable, I mean 24 hours the main event, etc. Currently I'm not using anything for myself consisting of back to what it used to have on. However, I have not had any problems since until now with F8. I shut down, etc, and at some point, just do not get the chance after last until everything is reset to the defaults. It's a strange thing, since all the pieces are quality, they have all passed all the tests I've thrown at them. I wonder if this is a peculiar pleasure in general

I haven't found any problem with this i think i have download a right version and from a proper site with proper files and all may be your update file is corrupted i would be giving you a link to download it and try it this time and then carry out what ever process you have to do and i am sure you would find no problem at all so to download it click here: and get the version and enjoy and i am sure this one wont be a corrupted one.