Thread: Trouble with RAM in Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R (rev. 1.0)?

Trouble with RAM in Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R (rev. 1.0)?

Guys I have been thinking to run my transcend RAM on 1600MHz as it is working on the 1066MHz and everything is working but still I want to make it run over 1600MHz how to do it can anyone tell me that please share your ideas over it please, and yes let me tell you that I have been using Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R (rev. 1.0) any suggestion would be appreciated?

Re: Trouble with RAM in Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R (rev. 1.0)?

I don’t understand why you need to change it when you like to say that you have everything running nicely then why do you want to change it and then while you are doing all this thing and you get some problem you would be into a big problem and then you would start searching for how to get back to the previous setting so I would suggest you to be where you are and have fun with you system why you need to create more problem with it.

Restart you system then Watch for a message along the lines of "the setup program." This message appears shortly after your computer turns on and varies in detail from one system to another. Mentioned a single keystroke or a series of keystrokes that will access the BIOS, Press the BIOS access keys. Now look in your BIOS for an adjustment of the frequency of ADRs. Again, the exact location varies depending on your system, but often in an "advanced chipset" on a page those talks about RAM or DRAM configuration. Modify the RAM frequency, which is the value expressed in MHz. Now save setting and exit.

Well I would also like to tell you about something and it is off course against what you want to do. Accept lower RAM frequency values of the breach, and sometimes the frequencies should be established to ensure compatibility with a given motherboard. Part of the RAM can also be overclocked, or is set at a frequency higher than your motherboard supports. Do this carefully. As mentioned above, many prefabricated equipment, such as those sold by Dell or HP, have blocked the frequency of ADRs in the factory and eliminate the BIOS settings. Motherboards with BIOS clear or sold separately for use in building your own computer will have this option available.

I would only say that you need to be sure first that you you need to find out that does your motherboard supports that speed with the Ram because i have found people trying to do this while the motherboard doesn't supports and they later face many problems and then start asking solutions for then and regret why they tried all this out so i would be asking you if you dont have any problem with your configuration right now just dont try to do anything keep it running as it has been and enjoy it.

Well i have heard lost of problem while having all this changes so i would also support all those who have been stopping you to do such steps out because i think this motherboard has been a bit unlucky one for lots of the guys who like to have some changes in the ram overclocking and bios updates and all i have found that this motherboard has given lots of problem i don't know whats the reason behind it but anyways i would like to stop you from doing it that what i know.

I am sorry to say that but i have to say that i have been searching a lot to help you out, i mean i have been searching a lot over the detail which you have provided to me but i am not able to get anything about that and i would be asking you that now this is a problem with your system that should be taken care by the service center or the engineer because i haven't found facing this problem with lots of the people so just try it with your engineer that he is able to help you or not.