Thread: CPU CLOCK RATIO 3.8GHz with Gigabyte motherboard GA-P67A-UD3 SB 2600K?

CPU CLOCK RATIO 3.8GHz with Gigabyte motherboard GA-P67A-UD3 SB 2600K?

Hello friends can you all help me in this problem with the changed clock ratio I am not understanding anything please suggest me something? Ok so my problem is I just update my bios and I have set the clock ratio to 3.4 GHz but when I am viewing it I mean when I am looking for it in the setup it shows that clock ration is 3.8 GHz so please help me and tell me what to do and I am not able to change it?

Re: CPU CLOCK RATIO 3.8GHz with Gigabyte motherboard GA-P67A-UD3 SB 2600K?

Hello don’t seem to be a big problem and I am not even much familiar with this board but is it possible that 3.4Ghz also check out for your BIOS configured/set speed and 3.8Mhz and also check that the Turbo-boost speed assuming you have turbo-boost enabled and I think this would give you a good idea that where the problem is and then you can work over it and solve out the problem so go through them and I hope you get you problem solved sooner.

Ok friend can’t come up with the best solution but I hope I can help you by sharing up with my experience about this In the BIOS it shows me that the actual frequency of the CPU to 3.8GHz after updating the BIOS to F5. I turned off the turbo Tech. But if you do not change the parameters and save the frequency of the CPU is still at 3.4 GHz and I tried and realized that if you set the CPU frequency in BIOS in Windows 7 Touch x86 you can set in 3.4GHz. Only in the BIOS can be set to 3.4GHz. I just want to know why this happened to my M / B F5 hopefully you get something with it.

I think it is a BIOS issue and should be rectified in the next update. You can contact GGTS and tell them just to make sure that they are aware of this error. I think your configuration would be supporting to this GHz only and you have been trying to have something which is un supported so I would say forget to it and there is no harm in running with this ratio there is not much difference, and if not hope you get the solution sooner I am sorry no suggestions over how to clearing it because I haven’t deal with the clock ratio for much.

I don’t think this does has any problem and I would share a view of mine with you that I started to mess with my memory timings, and I cannot change the relationship between the CPU and memory. What I is set to 2.1, or something. I think that's what the configuration values are usually. I would like to know where to change this setting and I recommend that you change. I have a P4 2.66. I've overclocked to 3.22 at 160fsb. I have not a problem yet. Do not even know why not put upward pressure because my cpu has been very good. Reached only a maximum of 39c. I'm also using some memory is cheap Costco PC2700. is the time is in stock in 2.5,3,3,7. With over clocked CPU is running at 404mhz, and is stable. all voltages are set in action. I do not know where to go from here.

While going through query i have been searching a lot over net but haven't found any much solution, so i know that i wont be able to help you out much and i haven't even dealing with such processes on my own so i don't even have any much idea about it but while going through them i have found that there were some forums which were showing the way how to attain the 3.8GHZ and all so i think you can refer them and get your problem solve.

Thanks for a nice respond from so many of you, ya i am sorry to say that i have not be properly held i mean i tried some of them the tricks stated by you guys but i haven't found any best solution but i have solved my problem and i have done this by the help pf my engineer when all ma attempts failed i just asked him to help me and he did helped me and i did solved my problem but i wont be forgetting you guys it was nice to deal with you and some of my problems have been solved by you so i except this before also.