Thread: which heat sink is better for P55-UD6 MOTHERBOARD?

which heat sink is better for P55-UD6 MOTHERBOARD?

I have intel core i7 processor on the P55-UD6 motherboard. I am looking for a heat sink and I am much probably looking for the Tuniq tower 120 extreme. As far as I know it is one of the best looking and top heat sinks available. I use a 24 phase power so I am looking for such a heat sink that will also cool it with a fan. I want it to also take care of other components of the CPU. Kindly suggest me some good heat sinks that I can go for.

Re: which heat sink is better for P55-UD6 MOTHERBOARD?

Well let me tell you that if you go for an insane overclock then additional or extra cooling is not required for the surrounding components. You don’t need to think about the other components of the CPU. No doubt the tuniq tower would be better for you. I would recommend you to go for tuniq tower only. According to your specifications I think tuniq tower would prove to be the best and indeed it is the best looking heat sink available.

Well my suggestion would be try Noctua D14 heatsink. I have the NH-D14 and I have never had a problem with the heatsink break anything. Moreover, it sounds like a jet engine, another point is that just because the silver arrow to win by one or two degrees does not make it less of a competitor NH-D14 also has a column set to the top flap SA making it compatible with more RAM configurations. I think Noctua D14 heatsink will be best for you.

Why don’t you visit the official website of gigabytes and learn more about the heatsink concept. I think it will guide you quite better. You just need to surf on the internet and you will find solutions and suggestions to your query. Start googling and you will possibly be there with many suggestions. You can also consult some hardware person to guide you on the above. They are masters and hence they will give you total assistance.

Well I agree nobody then an expert can guide you but still if I am to be asked then I would ask you to go for tuniq tower 120 extreme only. As you yourself want to know more about this. It is a silent 120mm MFDB with an ultra silent low noise (16db). It is very good for your requirements. It is a heat sink that gives an excellent performance. There are also many good heat sinks available in the market that would be according to your needs

Venomous-X is a pure choice for me for a heat sink. I have been having it since 2 yrs now and its performance is I think even well than the tuniq tower 120. It includes 2 sets of 120 x 25mm fan clips and Chill factor II thermal paste. The price of venomous-X is also quite reasonable as compared to other heat sinks. So you can definitely go for this one. I think price wise also you cannot get anything better than this.

Well according to me Thermalright is just better than the Venomous X Black. You should know that this sink was visible on the stand of Taiwanese manufacturer. Few time back, black version of Venomous X got launched. There is a copper base heatpipes which is connected by six of six millimeters in diameter with many aluminum slats. The set weighs of around 755 grams and measures around 127 x 63 x 160 m. I think you can decide which one be best for your P55-UD6 motherboard.