Thread: What Motherboard options are available in market?

What Motherboard options are available in market?

Though to buy a branded PC for home use but then someone recommended me to built computer myself now the process of build computer is simple but I am confuse with the choice of which mother board should choose . I need AM PGA-938 socket it should have USB 3.0 and on board built in Audio now these days all available motherboard has all these feature v available in them what I am confused is what motherboard should I select had what difference does it from other available motherboard . any suggestion and view on this problem

Re: What Motherboard options are available in market?

I don’t know what other people think about their choice of mother board but I will say you should go for Gigabyte, AS Rock and Asus. I can bet my money on those two motherboard but its pretty much comes downs to feature what you needed with what your usage requirement are and build quality , if you need AM3 socket mobo then you can’t go for Intel board . I am afraid I have only this much of computer mother board knowledge. But I am glad if I prove any help for you

Its great you decided to build your own pc. I would suggest you should go for AM3+ board as AM3 cpu is nice and it contain all feature that you need . I have using ASUS mother board for more than a year and had no issue what so ever. if you enlighten what is your price point then it would be easy to advice you but if you intended to buy ASUS board right now then you should go with SABERTOOTH 990FX as I said I have no problem with mine which is X58. But it’s always has been depend upon the budget that you have assigned for building you pc

I personally recommend you Asus will mostly fits your choice. Gigabyte and Asus are by some mean compared as same in performance wise. Intel on the other hand is not the good choice , thought both Gigabyte and Asus using Intel G31/G33 chip as their main component but the stability is much more that the original Intel motherboard . There is bit memory module disturbance in Intel mother. A latest version will be good choice like XFX 630i. If you want soild performance then GPU like Nvidia is always come handy

It is cleared that Asus is the best option for everyone and I tell you my experience I am using Asus motherboard with AMD processor 6800+ for more than a year and my ups is not working for last six month and where I live we always face electricity problem . we have power cut every time but my computer still working fine now you can imagine how tough Asus motherboard is . Go for Asus only and if you are not comfortable with Asus then you can go for the Gigabyte motherboard can’t comment on it performance much as I never used it but heard Gigabyte and Asus both are most reliable product in the market