Thread: economical motherboard with 3x PCI - E slots (physically 16x)

economical motherboard with 3x PCI - E slots (physically 16x)

I have decided to buy a new computer but I want my own configuration in my computer. I had already decided for the hardware parts like hard disk up to 160 GB, RAM up to 2GB etc. but I’m in confused in that which mother board is suitable for me. Because I want a cheap mother board which has 3x PCI-E slots. This PCI slots will have be of 16x but this is not possible then with 8/8/4x configuration will be fine for me. So please give me some suggestion about this problem so I can overcome with this problem.

Re: economical motherboard with 3x PCI - E slots (physically 16x)

There are so much cheap mother board is available in the market. This doesn’t mean that cheap motherboard is not manufacturer by Brand Company. You have not mention what is your budget but don’t worry I suggest you can go for Gigabyte GA-Z68A-D3H-B3. I think this mother board will come in your budget. This mother board has 3X PCI-e slots. This motherboard supports Intel processor; it got 24-pin main power connector. It supports DDR3 SDRAM means you can upgrade your RAM up to 4GB.

I don’t think that Gigabyte GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 is affordable to you because its cost is around $128.99 so if you are affordable then you can go for this motherboard. But not affording that much money, Intel Desktop Board D915PBLL. Its cost is around $30. But this motherboard is supported P4 processor. This motherboard is based on Intel 915P Express chipset; the D915PBLL board has high bandwidth architecture. It’s has PCI express x16 graphics so now you don’t need to compromise with 8/8/4x graphics. This motherboard is specially for games and digital content creators.

If you go with this Intel D915PBLL which supports P4 Processor means you are well behind to compare with this modern world. Now a day’s people where going for core i7 processor which is much faster and smarter. I know that you cannot afford to buy that i7 processor but there is still so much cheaper mother board that supports dual core processors. If you tell your budget then I will suggest you some motherboard which will be applicable to your budget. I suggest you that don’t only look to high brand motherboard. There are also cheap motherboards whose manufacturers have not so much fame but they still in the market with their review of good products.

You can go for the ASRock 970 which is suitable for the AMD processor. All we know that AMD processor comes with good inbuilt graphics card so this motherboard is good for gamers and who make digital content in computer. This motherboard comes with 4 slots of 240 pins. It’s has one 16x PCI express slots or x8/x8/x4 slots. This motherboard comes with all the features which you are looking for like it’s got 10/100/1000mbps LAN speed. It support dual channel. It supports DDR3 memory and up to 32 GB memory supports. It supports 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec), Supports THX TruStudio. It price is $104.00.

Don’t worry friend recently I also upgrade my CPU. Same problem I also face of less finance while buying motherboard. I upgrade my P4 CPU to dual core. For that I spend only less amount. I suggest you that which motherboard I bought recently you wants you can go for that motherboard. The motherboard Msi 870a-fuzion Atx Amd770 is comes in much affordable price. Its price is $144.70. This motherboard boasts three PCI Express slots (2 at 16x) and a PCI jack to grip even the most advanced computer components. This motherboard is compatible for AMD Phenom X4, AMD Phenom X2, AMD Athlon X2, AMD Phenom X3, AMD Phenom II.

Last month I have also upgraded my motherboard and processor. Since till last month I’m using P4 processor so now I have upgraded my processor to dual core. After replacing my previous motherboard with ASUS P8Z68-V PRO LGA 1155 with processor Intel Z68. This motherboard has 3x PCI slots with 16x 1 slots and 8x 8x 4x with 3 slots. It supports DDR2 RAM. I suggest you can also go for this configuration. You said that you have 2GB RAM then it is much suitable for this motherboard. Its cost is around $ 130.