Thread: discussion on cpu bandwidth limit

discussion on cpu bandwidth limit

I want complete information of the two different processor. When Intel/AMD add decent GPU in CPU but it create many problem.it is creating lots of bandwidth limitation .such as RAM in DR$ will be out of bound at 12 Gb/s speed,quad channel would bring it to 48 byte/s which is still limiting will GPU access to CPU cache be enough?

Re: discussion on cpu bandwidth limit

According to me there is no more difference because they have same future and same margin graph. The GPU potion will bandwidth compare with high speed GDDR.according to me it gives the more bandwidth. If I know DDR3 are available with a bandwidth of 12.8gb per second if we the speed of DDR$ then I thing its double like 25.6gb per second

It is become homogeneous architechiure.homegeneous has shares the caches with fewer threads because of that it required less bandwith.if we compare the GPU with CPU then CPU saves more bandwidth but GPU waste more bandwith.it can be achieved through homogeneous architechure,while having less power consumption. A homogeneous architecture also enables a wide range of optimizations. And with GPU don’t take tension about the minimizing the task.

According to me AMD has poor CPU but it has great GPU and Good drivers.according to bandwidth. Big iron could add more channels. Hardware and software to be able sue less DRAM IO, making up for it with caches, and algorithm choices that favored doing much work on small pieces of data.CPU export power efficient for graphics, now they are becoming efficient for threads.