Thread: Regardless of price which manufacturer’s memory should I prefer?

Regardless of price which manufacturer’s memory should I prefer?

Hi, I have machine which is running very slow and because of that only I have planned to have a new memory for my machine. the mistake that I have already done previously was like purchase a Cheaper RAM though I am not having the performance as expected. And that’s why this time I want to buy a good RAM and off course I will not concern the price for sure, so which manufacturer builds better RAM that I can have in my machine. thanks for any suggestion.

Re: Regardless of price which manufacturer’s memory should I prefer?

That’s quite good as you are about to purchase a new one, but still it would be better if you mentioned the RIG you have, because by just giving a recommendation will not help you perfectly, as it might be possible that the model I suggest won’t be suitable with the motherboard you have. So please mentioned the exact configuration you have so I can assist you efficiently with different model and with different capacity.

According to me you should get the model according to the motherboard you have, because any model of RAM you buy, it should be compatible with the motherboard you have, and if suppose you are using very latest motherboard in your machine you can have variety of range of RAM that you can choose, because the newer boards are very clever to support the different kinds of RAMs.

I would say if you are willing to pay some more money you should first of all get the new motherboard as well and then you can buy any of the RAM, because as mentioned by the above user the board will support any hardware for sure, and while buying a RAM you should first of all determine your own usage and then only buy any one model, I mean to say if you are about to buy a RAM for a gaming machine then you should prefer Corsair only, you can have any suitable model from the corsair.

Well, I have a Kingston’s RAM but still at the Extent of my knowledge if I number the brads I would say it would be like Mushkin, Corsair, Crucial / Micron, Kingston, Samsung respectively. And as you have mentioned you don’t have any problem with the price so you should choose the product from the Mushkin only. They also have the model which is very good while dealing with the game and working with other hardware’s.

I also has the same opinion as the above user as either you should get any from the corsair or from the Mushkin, they both are very good brands that makes the product for the gaming RIG. But still if you are confused between the products you can have option to refer the memory buying guide, from there only you’ll get the idea about different product as well as with their specification. Or if you visit any particular respective site of any brand you can compare different models as well and can check the compatibility with your existing hardware.