Thread: Need advice for Suitable RAM on Lenovo ThinkPad x220

Need advice for Suitable RAM on Lenovo ThinkPad x220

We've received our Lenovo ThinkPad X220 review unit with the IPS display , 2.5GHz Core i5 second gen and the 6 cell + 19 cell slice battery combo. Really fantastic machine! This is not a new issue and not unique to ThinkPad’s. Now I want suitable RAM on this ThinkPad. And do anybody know if Patriot ram is good? Is there any way to find out which is the best RAM for this Lenovo ThinkPad x220 laptop. Thanks for any suggestions.

Re: Need advice for Suitable RAM on Lenovo ThinkPad x220

I suggest you the Kingston Hyper X 8GB RAM and this is the best suitable for your system. It contain the latest generation of DDR memory technology. It provides several high configuration features such as faster speeds, worse latencies, superior data bandwidths and minor power consumption than DDR2. You can also use this Ram onto the single, dual and triple-channel memory kits. Hence buy this RAM and then add it onto your system.

Upgrading RAM on your IBM Lenovo Thinkpad X220 Laptop is easy task. You can upgrade your IBM Lenovo Thinkpad X220 Laptop to up to a maximum of 8GB RAM. The best suitable RAM for this laptop is to be PC3-10600 DDR3 204pin SDRAM. It is particularly build for performance fan who wish for to push the performance envelope without upsetting about data loss. To use DDR3, your system motherboard must have 240-pin DIMM slots and a chipset that supports DDR3. Then this will be work without any problem.

I had recently upgraded the RAM on the Thinkpad X220 Laptop. It was good, easy to install. I was surprised that my 8GB kit arrived with a bad module. All the memory works very well and was recognized by the desktop. I would recommend buying this memory to anyone who wants to upgrade their laptop RAM. This is the bets combination and I’m sure you got the right choice. Then buy it and add onto the laptop.

The PC3-10600 DDR3 204pin SDRAM is the best combination with your system as per my experience. You need to first buy this and I’m sure you got right choice to do this task on your laptop. It also provides lifetime warranty on all RAM Modules purchased, backed with an excelled customer support. If this is happen in the Ram then what should be need by the customer. Is really work and you have not faced any problem onto that.

It is probably the most mainstream brand of this shootout, offering a complete module range from mundane to spectacular. You can also use the same size memory in both slots for best performance. Higher performance with lower power consumption is the major benefit in this RAM. It will be work and it doesn’t give any kind of compatibility problem onto your system. Then buy this and see what happen on it.

Most likely the mainly attractive feature of Aeneon's DDR3-1333 kit is the JEDEC standard 1.5v must to obtain the modules running at their stock settings. The 1GB particular module can be ordered as 64M x 64-bit DDR2-1066 based on 8 workings 64M x 8-bit DDR2 FBGA components. It will be also help to establish a reputation among overclockers and gamers. The buy and add it onto your system if you want to use the high configuration based RAM for this laptop.