Thread: Corsair Vengeance having heat spreaders

Corsair Vengeance having heat spreaders

Hi, anyone knows how to remove heat spreaders from Corsair Vengeance module? Please tell me how I can remove heat spreaders from my Corsair Vengeance. Just because my Corsair Vengeance gets overheated so I need to remove heat spreaders from my Corsair Vengeance. So if anyone has any idea how to remove it from Corsair Vengeance module then please reply.

Re: Corsair Vengeance having heat spreaders

Yes you are right it is possible to decrease the temperature of your Corsair Vengeance module. But it’s risky because any wrong method to remove heat spreaders may void its warranty also it may can destroy your Corsair Vengeance module too. So if just need to decrease its temperature then shutdown your computer and keep it as it is for at list 1-2hr or else you can also provide some air over it using usb fan. Hope this will help you.

Yes he is correct if u do something wrong with it may can harm your module so I will suggest you that you should don’t go for such kind of actions for such stupid things. Corsair has made this RAM for building a Sandy Bridge PCs. Also it travels with basic overclocking. So there is no issue of removing heat spreaders from it. OK so I am suggesting you please don’t do such kind of things with it. Just use it as you needed.

Thanks members. I am unaware about this kind of situations. I don’t know it will harm my Corsair Vengeance module or it may turns into loss of its warranty. I just found this foolish thing on one forum and think to go for it. Thanks once again for saving my Corsair Vengeance module. For just few months ago I have purchased it for my computer. So many thanks