Thread: Best corsair Memory for Asus P8Z68-V Pro motherboard

Best corsair Memory for Asus P8Z68-V Pro motherboard

I have bought a 2600k processor for my Asus P8Z68-V PRO motherboard through Dominator memory (cmp8gx3m2a1600c9) as per the suggestion. Though, following overclocking my system somewhat, my system for all time hangs while running prime95 for a pair of minutes. I installed a number of cheap RAM, and the system overclocks very well. My ambition is to overclock the system, except not anything excessively crazy, except as it at present stands, I cannot still attain 4.3. Can you please recommend what you would believe is most excellent through a clarification.

Re: Best corsair Memory for Asus P8Z68-V Pro motherboard

In your case it seems to me that the problem is about something different rather than the RAM module which you are using. For overclocking you need to look at several points other than concentrating on every module. Even of the RAM which you have used is compatible with motherboard and the processor, you might not be able to overclock properly and attain at the point which you aim for. For this try re-configuring entire motherboard and its peripherals and try it again.

It's not unfeasible that you had a number of problem through the contact pads on the processor (otherwise pins on the socket), which may perhaps mess up one of the memory channels - did you attempt re-seating the microchip at the same time as you were demanding to troubleshoot the issue? One difficulty with so much functionality being farmed off onto one part of silicon is that it indicates pretty much the whole thing that goes incorrect might potentially be losing to the CPU.

In the BIOS I AI Tweaker stand. These places have been and that raises my processor to 4.3 GHz (multiplier x 43.0), and my RAM to 1600 MHz, which it says anyway. Because if I'm looking in I see CPU Z CPU frequency 1605.3 MHz stand but that's probably the frequency where he currently runs as I understand. But when I go to the tab I see in memory DRAM Frequency 800Mhz stand. I had this brought it to 1600MHz, it's just in my Bios that it says 1600MHz.

I suggest you go out to ASUS and come across on that motherboard's website. It will encompass a QVL - capable vendor list - for together RAM as well as CPUs they have experienced and established will work through that board. You do not need to purchase from that list, except it is most definite of those must work. If you purchase off the list, in that case just ensure that you are purchasing RAM with the similar specifications as those on top of the list and you must have no issues.

One of the potential of this generation of chipsets is that boast some more overclocking processors not allocated to these tasks. It makes little sense if you think about a processor for overclockers as interesting as the i5 2500K and just over 170 Euros in cost. The Z68 will not find big news in this regard because if we want a quality overclocking will have to choose the processor with the multiplier released. It is the best and the prices are so high for someone with this technique in mind cannot afford it.

Our experience with this motherboard from ASUS is that normal levels of overclocking remain the same. Easy to get to 4.5Ghz with little worry about voltages, and more potential if we risk a little more. Everything depends on your CPU and cooling system. As far as I know that you can overclock the CPU by the use of any memory but too much can harm the entire system operation. So it would helpful if you get any help from an expert and do it later.