Thread: Does Corsair Vengeance compatible with Noctua NH-U12P SE2 heatsink

Does Corsair Vengeance compatible with Noctua NH-U12P SE2 heatsink

The corsair has recently released its new RAM modules with a name called Vengeance. I own a Noctua NH-U12P SE2 cooler (heatsink) which is configured in my CPU case. Right now I am thinking about buying these new modules for my rig but I have little doubt regarding the heatsink and the modules. Does they compatible each other in 1155/1156 motherboards or else are the heat spreaders excessively tall?

Re: Does Corsair Vengeance compatible with Noctua NH-U12P SE2 heatsink

It mounts the same way that a conventional cooler and the fan is positioned inside the tower, instead of 12 cm behind the fan housing, which is not the case on my box Antec sx1030 (2 80mm fan back). Moreover, if the original powers supply (Antec 300W) it may be insufficient for use grew. What will be using this pc? So whether you want to change case, and possibly the power supply.

Recommended by more than 150 magazines as well as websites dedicated series of Noctua NH-U12P has turn out to be a benchmark in greater quality silence cooling. The latest NH-U12P SE2 now comes through two NF-P12 fans for even superior performance, and adds support for LGA1156 as well as LGA1366, by the use of latest mounting system multisocket SecuFirm2 . Featuring the high-quality NT-H1 thermal mix Noctua NH-U12P SE2 forms a total set of high quality that continues the heritage of the sequence NH-U12P for exceptional cooling performance.

Against it by a fan which is provided with full tt small but all three connector pins. I put on a Fan PWR as explained in the doc Noctua. My bios startup signals me that there is a problem with the CPU Fan. I doubt it since it is connected. I did ignore in the bios for the CPU Fan and I disabled the Qfan on the CPU... It still beeps. I'll keep you current temperature for the appearance ... currently there is no strain relief.

The NH-U12P SE2 is based on high quality sink Noctua NH-U12P, renowned for its excellent quiet cooling performance and won more than 150 awards and suggestions from magazines and web sites most important in the industry. The mounting system for enthusiasts multisocket Noctua SecuFirm2 provides complete support for socket (LGA 1366, LGA 1156, AM2, AM2 + as well as AM3) and meets the uppermost stress in security, performance and easiness of use. Outfitted with two 120 mm fans captivating NF-P12 Noctua adapters Low-Noise plus Ultra-Low-Noise to reduce the release of sound, the NH-U12P SE2 provides total suppleness in adjusting to the heat sink quiet and utmost performance outstanding, whether configured for air to expel.

I added the info about the houses for completeness, but also because I heard someone outside the fan mounts (one that can interfere with the RAM) a little "out of phase", that is not perfectly aligned with the sink itself. This does of course increase the heatsink ignore across the width of the case, and then it is good to be big to host it without problems, however. If you do not want to push too oc 2600K with the cooler you have and 'enough, even more frequencies to keep at' high.