Thread: Help needed to find suitable RAM on Everex

Help needed to find suitable RAM on Everex

The quickest and easiest way to make your Everex run faster and more productive is by simply adding memory. Hence I decided to add RAM on this Everex laptop system. This is the best way that help to improve the system performance. But the problem is to be I can’t able to find the correct suitable RAM for this laptop. Can anyone help me to do this task? Also help me to update the BIOS. Windows vista is running on laptop. Thanks in advance.

Re: Help needed to find suitable RAM on Everex

All Everex Memory Modules from EDGE are manufactured to exact Everex OEM specifications. Memory or DRAM is the 'working' memory of the computer. It's used to store data for programs (sequences of instructions) on a temporary basis. Your EDGE laptop uses PC2-4200 type memory. Hence you need to first check that the selected RAM is to be suitable with this type of not. This is essential for the compatibility issue.

OCZ EL DDR PC-4200 memory modules are best for your laptop. These modules are designed specifically for the Intel i865/i875 chipset based motherboards. I think you must know that your system has been containing this type of motherboard and processor. It arrive with a copper heat source and are rated to switch up to 2.9V without annul the OCZ Lifetime Warranty. There will be no worry regarding the performance of this RAM with laptop.

If you insert the new RAM on your system then need a BIOS upgrade for EVEREX laptop. This is necessary to improve the performance of the system by updating the BIOS. You can use the online BIOS version update policy and it really work to solve such kind of problem. It really support very well. You need to just take the help of the system and then perform this online update task. It works to solve the problem.

Many people have large amounts of files on their computers and hence there is necessary to add the extra RAM on this system. It should be necessary that this RAM is compatible with the system otherwise it will give the worst performance. For upgrade his memory you need to unplug your Everex computer. Then take off the side panel and find your memory slot. The next step is to be adding the selected RAM on this slot and reconnect the other connection of the system very well. It will be solving your problem.

The 512MB, 184-pin DIMM, DDR PC3200 memory module is also the best choice for your system. It consists of a number of memory components. The gold pins on the bottom of the DIMM provide a connection between the module and a socket on a larger printed circuit board. I think this system motherboard must have 184-pin DIMM slots and a DDR-enabled chipset. Then buy this RAM and it will be best for you.

You first have to find out what RAM your computer uses. To do this, you can use a free program like Lavalys' Everest Home edition to display all the hardware installed on your laptop. Once you have identified the type of RAM your laptop uses, you can buy it from an online retailer. This is the best way that will be help to just improve the performance of the system. Then buy any suitable Ram and then insert it onto successfully. Also update BIOS for system improvement.