Thread: BSOD while booting form F120 SSD

BSOD while booting form F120 SSD

With Windows 7 x64 on this SSD, the system randomly reboots itself (running 24 / 7, the incidence is approximately once every 6 hours to 2 days, so far only when I'm not using the computer. When the computer is active, not never a problem). At startup, this drive (boot drive) would not be detected, while other units not in others SSD SATA ports are fine. I would have to power downward and then back previous to it can be detected. nevertheless this time, the boot order is messed up, plus I have to reselect the SSD as the first boot in the BIOS.
    • It is the subject of the motherboard to the port, I tested the car in different SATA ports (Intel controller, not using the Marvell controller)
    • It's not the topic of RAM as I have tried a different set or one stick, different suits, all alike
    • It's not the SATA cable issue as I have tried 3 cable sets
    • I used Acronis TI2010 backup image and restore a normal hard disk, there is never an accident. This only happens in the SSD Corsair. This is my first SSD so I have not tested any other SSD.In fact, I can recreate the problem instead of waiting for a reboot at random, although this method is not any good practice. While SSD is idle, disconnect the data cable. The mouse can move for a few seconds, Windows stops responding and then restarts (or show the BSOD F4). Note: This is not an energy supply problem due to disconnect the power cord gives you a different code BSOD.

Re: BSOD while booting form F120 SSD

The Corsair HX power supply is 1000W. With only one video card, I think this is too much. The BIOS is already set to default S1/S3.This is true for the MS AHCI driver and the Intel RST 09/06/1014. With the Intel controller, the system would not wake from sleep properly that's why I went back to MS driver. However, during my time with the Intel RST, random restart spent a couple of times. The F120 is extremely new. I ordered the first collection that arrived in Canada (NCIX) is almost certainly why the matter was not discussed much. But I see numerous populaces with the series of reactors having the identical difficulty. Populace talks about the restart. But it is restarted quickly. That's why I started doing a lot of testing’s in the first place. A lot of populace supposed that this happens more often on Intel boards.

At the tenth hour previous night previous to bed the F120 Marvell was still running I was approximately persuaded that is the ICH10 causing the misfortune. Excluding when I woke up today the team had by now restart at casual and not detected (give pleasure to decide on appropriate boot device. So it seems that SSD is at a halt the Corsair undeveloped on the hook and eye, despite the consequences of the driver.

It seems that I’m unable to find appropriate solution anywhere that’s the reason I came to this forum. I gamble you are trying to hide somewhat. I am also getting the same problem with my F100. I just received my new laptop Envy 14 I'm getting the same lack of response, but I'm not getting the restart that you are experiencing subsequent to installing the most recent Intel drivers. This occurs when the system is idle (idle hard drive) for about 5 minutes and when you go to do something that requires hard work you will experience.

If I were a company, I would say that if you really have found the problem, they have to keep quiet about it until they reach a solution. They mass produce these products, and then distribute worldwide. Think about it, we’re chatting about a enormous loss here. Not to talk about, it ruins the status of the company. As many of you have been using Corsair products for fairly a number of instance and for the reason that of this the next time you buy a product from Corsair, be careful and elegant in this.I can live with this for now, but I'm waiting for a solution as soon as possible. I'll be very angry at some point. I hope I can keep my emotions for too long.

Some even suspect that is causing problems SSD. The unit is still new on the market. If you want to talk about relationship problems, work appropriately in the forum, I can tell you at least 8:01 at this time. So far, this occurs in a variety of SATA controllers, Linux and Windows 7, AMD and Intel. Transport this issue support on the subject, further precisely, it should help us all. What we are experiencing is the similar. Corsair I actually be supposed to note this and the test with similar configurations in its place of effective us to try many things (though still no one tells us) .I read that the 3.0.1 firmware has problems with power and with SandForce Corsair should _Communicate_ this.