Thread: Corsair Force Series Hibernate/Sleep

Corsair Force Series Hibernate/Sleep

The SSD Series Corsair Force will continue to offer a spectacular performance with an impressive combination of read and write speeds. We are working continuously to improve and support Sand Force our SSD line up. We understand that from our the majority fresh firmware update for the Group 1200 series, in print in December 2010 with the intention of a small number of users still have troubles related that state.

We are now several versions of firmware rating MP4 to assess their reliability and efficiency to address these issues. On the other hand, they are not prepared for let go at this time. We have strong-minded that some users with these troubles start and hibernation can advantage from using a work around. Numerous BIOSes have a characteristic that occurs during the POST procedure in relation in the direction of speed boot called Quick Start, boot speed, or some similar difference of this period. This setting be able to contribute to the implementation and troubles of hibernation.

Re: Corsair Force Series Hibernate/Sleep

Try this:
    1. Enter your Bios
    2. Go the power tab
    3. ACPI Suspend Type 3.Find and if in "Auto" switch to S3
    4. Exit and save

When you go to the desktop Intel Download Center and updated chipset drivers. NOT update the motherboard manufacturer as it can sometimes be outdated.

I wrote this post to add that turning off the "quick start" setting seems to troubleshoot hibernation Corsair performance 3 series SSD. I'm using a 200 ad EVGA P55 motherboard, which happens to utilize an AMI BIOS similar to the one exposed. I installed the Windows hotfix KB2495523 over, although the problem seems to be repeated two weeks after installation. Also I have "hybrid sleep" to OFF in the power settings in Control Panel.

This work around seemed to solve the boot problems and bsod after returning from a dream in my old Dell Inspiron 1720 (Vista 32-bit), but adds a minute of my boot time. Unfortunately, the bios of my Vaio CB is locked so there is no way to even attempt this review \ solved and I am having the same problems on this team, about 50% probability of not finding unity in the beginning and 50% chance of BSOD upon returning from sleep.

I am using a HP EliteBook 8540w and I have the problem exactly as described, but no Off Quick Boot in my BIOS. I tried to put a 5 second delay in the welcome screen, but it is always a hit or misses whether the unit is started. Always ends in BSOD also waking from sleep or hibernation. Very annoying difficulty. Can propel the disk back to restore it by means of an additional?

I sure hope its sooner rather than later, as I have two F60 is sitting here with both the firmware V2.0 and two on my desk and cannot be used in the two new books that was purchased. Net book both suffer the same fate when they are F60 Corsair used am selling my sale to buy another without this problem’s hope this information was much helpful to you appreciate everyone effort for solving this query and if anyone still have doubt can reply here.