Thread: Asus P5N32-E SLI overheating

Asus P5N32-E SLI overheating

I recently buy Asus P5N32-E SLI motherboard and it comes with the two GEforce 8800 GTXs GPU for free. Then i simply try to connect this board with the GPU. I got windows 7 on it with running prime95 at stock settings, just to test for stability. Then i found overheating problem on this board. Within one hour, it makes lot of heat. Its running at 3ghz with stock core voltage. Also run for 10 hours on prime95. i need few information's that works to fix overheating problem. Can anyone give me descriptions over this issue?

Re: Asus P5N32-E SLI overheating

In this case, i suggest for just monitor you system temperature. This is well for you to fix your overheating problem. If it shows regularly vary your CPU and motherboard temperature, you need to replace the CPU cooler and the System FAN. this is well for you to fix your overheating problem. Try it and check its result.

Re: Asus P5N32-E SLI overheating

I think it depends on the amount of air flow you have in your case. You can check the environment of your CPU panel. If you didn't place your CPU in proper positions, you need to place it into correct environment. If you did this, you found the temp of this motherboard and its connected devices might be also affected. For example placing such board with near to the AC will help to keep the system as cool as possible with the help of AC. ALso you can go with the several cooling system. MOst of such system works to keep such system temp as cool. Thus, use such devices and fix your overheating problem.