Thread: Is MSI Wind Top AE2420 3D Sandybridge a better choice?

Is MSI Wind Top AE2420 3D Sandybridge a better choice?

Help me please by suggesting me that ordering MSI Wind Top AE2420 3D Sandybridge would be a good choice or no I am really not understanding to go with it or no, actually I decided to go with it and I was about to Oder it but suddenly I found out that this is not an latest version and I can get more latest version is that right please help me?

Re: Is MSI Wind Top AE2420 3D Sandybridge a better choice?

Hey, ya that is true that you can get the latest version and that must be a good one but I don’t think this MSI Wind Top AE2420 3D Sandybridge is anywhere behind with that and you would be disappointed in anyways I am sure that it would be really well comparative and it is a very nice option to go with and I think it still remains on the top it is just awesome, and it still remain at the top-end and it is very well Specified and it is an best all in one system and anyways I don’t have a great idea how the new one would be but I know that this one is really very nice and a better choice to go with.

I think it may be at the top end but I don’t think the quality is good enough to stay with it and the quality control is really not satisfactory, and I have been on my third one I mean I have used it thrice now and I have a better practical I idea about it so definitely I wont be suggesting anything wrong about it, I have found many problem with it like I have saw a faulty processor sometime the hard drive has been a problem so I think it is full of problems and very bad quality product don’t go with it.

Yes I would also be supporting this point because these are the problems I have also faced and i have the worst experience with this I don’t understand how you have been able to resist with the third one I ended up in one and the first attempt only it dint worked properly even for a week this was really frustrating and I won’t even like to call it that I am unlucky because this problem is been heard many time and then the bad quality can’t even be taken as a badluck they are really not a better choice they should be opted out.

It sounds like you are right. And I am glad I asked the question in this forum. I was also considering the AE2400 mesh version of this all in one, but I would also be asking trouble. I think I've had my mind made up their response and the fact that this all-in-one PC lacks the necessary HDMI output, which is a definite requirement to connect to a 27-inch 3-D monitor.
    The Lenovo IdeaCentre A700 4024 appears to be the only all-in-one has the necessary HDMI output, but also appears to be due to an update from Sandy Bridge and are scarce in the ground. What did you replace your MSI? Decent multimedia all-in-one / notebook 1080p, Blu-ray, ATI GPU seem to be scarce or only available in configurations of mega-expensive game, such as laptops the HP envy Lenovo ThinkCentre or all-in- one this would be a better option though.

I think why don’t you consultant to them itself, I mean to whom you have been ordered previously and check that if there is an availability of the new version and if it is how is it exceeding with the previous version I think this would be the best option and would be solving your problem definitely, and you will also get some better option if any of them would have been launched or if they are about to launch something so I think you should consult them and get the better option.

Definitely it is one of the best choice you can have this time and you should go for it, This is really a good choice and i think you cant get something compared to this in the rate this is been available in the market,MSI Wind Top AE2420 3D has everything but the kitchen sink installed in a plastic frame. Where more established teams aim for the lowest common denominator with low power components, MSI launched pump high-end multimedia here - a 23.6-inch, 120 Hz, 1080p, LED backlit touchscreen LCD and with by 2.53 quality desktop processor Core i7-860S, Mobility Radeon HD 5730 graphics, a drive Blu-ray, 4GB of RAM and a terabyte of storage. Active shutter glasses 3D images spit in their eyes, while the THX speakers with subwoofer pump jams, and 802.11 b / g / n WiFi, Bluetooth and USB 3.0 sockets complete a long list of connectivity. It has a spec sheet to die for and an equally lethal price $ 1,800 - but is the 3D cube AE2420 parts cousin.

Thank you guys for suggesting so many stuffs over this and having such a long discussion and it has helped me a lot now and i was sure that i would be getting a good help from you all and that is the reason i have been posted my query over here and i got the result which i have Expected and now i am once again thank full for the pain all of you took to solve my problem out.