Thread: Asrock A770DE+ motherboard is not posting with XFX 5870

Asrock A770DE+ motherboard is not posting with XFX 5870

Few days ago I have got Asus M3N72-D motherboard and it was working. Later I got that it has PCI E bus at 8X but I need 16X. For that reason I have sent for RMA and got Asrock A770DE+. However while reading about I have g9t that there is a incompatibility among XFX 5870 and nforce chipsets. However my new motherboard has AMD 770 chipset. I thought that it will gonna post perfect but it wasn’t. I have tried swapping RAM and some other things. The PSU was well enough to run entire thing. Nothing made it to post. Right now I am thinking about upgrading VGA BIOS I hope that it will gonna help me but is there any other suggestion over this?

Re: Asrock A770DE+ motherboard is not posting with XFX 5870

In any case this motherboard has digital leds, I’m receiving code 2A, and from I’m observing following searching on Google about AMI code 2A. I can’t appear to come across an ultimate answer. The motherboard appears to POST usually devoid of the 5870, I can perceive sound it create 8 beep codes and afterward a last post beep therefore I’m certain the motherboard is very well. However can it perhaps be that this XFX 5870 is as well incompatible through this motherboard similar to the preceding Asrock was. I am completely confused here.

My opinion is that you have a problem of bottlenecking. It's called the traffic jam or the constriction, and usually it's a driver that is either missing or incorrectly installed. The memory can be involved too, if you gave a complete summary of your system it would help greatly. You can take as a freeware Speecy detailing great facilities. Does your BIOS is configured properly? Do you test your memory modules to assure they are in perfect condition, one mistake and the whole system busted.

Just one screw from the radiator, make everything clean with isopropyl My XFX 5870 XXX had previously always 80 degrees and under load was so loud that it was unbearable. I got an mk13 and then the extra 05 ver. bought this set only to find that the card has no reference layout and thus doesn’t work. Then got called up and made procedure now has the card in idle 30 degrees under max load 60 and is therefore tolerable. I am at rest thinking it’s this damn XFX 5870. Right now I am assuming of selling it and receiving a different brand following reading abundance of shock stories similar to this.

I've now installed the AHCI driver, which made changes bios. Boot up takes just as long not changed, only the windows up above now also takes additional long and my sata drive is gone. I'll change that now again, that's just counterproductive. At AMD, on the page, there are no drivers for my board! ASROCK A770DE + SB710 Chipset. I load a video on YouTube now boot up from the process, and then you see all the times.

I furthermore dig up that. I still tried the HDMI ports. I attempted it on 3 dissimilar monitors and at rest not anything. Unluckily I don't have one more computer that is proficient of accepting the XFX RADEON HD 5870. I understand your proposition. I am utilizing the DVI yes. I have tried together ports and zero just the similar trouble fans as well as windows starts plus no display. I am using windows vista. I read somewhere else that somebody had the similar problem except had not installed windows 7 and then they installed it as well as the drivers intended for the card afterward worked fine. However it is not always seems like true.

Me tool getting the similar problem. Brand new Asrock motherboard with AMD 1090T. The motherboard is not able to boot in any way with the XFX 5870 installed. RMA's the card to TigerDirect for one more one. That was the simply alternative like XFX openly states (in superior print) on their website that there is no guarantee whatever to the end user, simply to the retailer that you buy it from.