Thread: Need Gigabyte GA-8IPE1000-G v4 driver for Windows 7

Need Gigabyte GA-8IPE1000-G v4 driver for Windows 7

I have the desktop computer system that has the Gigabyte GA-8IPE1000-G v4 motherboard installed in it. I was having the Windows XP operating system on my desktop, but now I updated the operating system of this computer system from Windows XP to Windows 7. But then I realized that I'm not having the driver software of this particular Motherboard’s driver for my Windows 7 operating system. I want all driver for Gigabyte GA-8IPE1000-G v4 motherboard for Windows 7.

Re: Need Gigabyte GA-8IPE1000-G v4 driver for Windows 7

You might be provided with the Original CD for the drivers of your Gigabyte GA-8IPE1000-G v4 motherboard when you had purchased the system or the Motherboard. That particular CD will be having all the necessary drivers which you are looking for to install for your motherboard. Insert the following original CD to your CD/DVD ROM and run the system. Usually the CD will boot automatically and start the installation of all the drivers necessary for your Motherboard.

Thanks for the reply. I was desperately waiting for someone to reply and provide me with suggestions to solve my problem. I read your suggestion and unfortunately I have misplaced the original CD for the drivers of my Motherboard while shifting home, so unfortunately the suggestion did not proved to be that helpful to me. Anyways I appreciate the efforts and time that you removed to solve my problem. So anyone else with a suggestion to get my issue solved? Please help me.

You should most probably contact the retailer who sold you the Motherboard or you can also contact any computer store who is authorized dealers of computer and its parts. Just ask the guy over the computer store that you are searching for drivers for your Gigabyte GA-8IPE1000-G v4 motherboard and if you are lucky enough, you will be getting the needed drivers CD for your particular Motherboard. Use the following Drivers CD to install allthe needed driver for your Motherboard in your computer.

Dude, I checked few websites regarding your Gigabyte GA-8IPE1000-G v4 motherboard and was surprised to see people commenting that Windows 7 driver for this particular Motherboard is not available. I am not sure about the news but it can be possible as many are claiming the same. Still you should contact the Gigabyte’s officials for much more details about the issue. They will be providing the accurate answer for your asked doubt.

I would recommend you to visit the official website of Gigabyte and search for the particular driver which you are searching for your Gigabyte GA-8IPE1000-G v4 motherboard. Search the official site on Internet and visit the same. Once you have entered the website, click on Drivers and download link and search for the Gigabyte GA-8IPE1000-G v4 motherboard in the search box. This will be displaying all the drivers which you need for your Motherboard. Download the drivers and install them in your system.

There are two options which you are left with. Either you should uninstall the current Operating System installed in your computer system and get another OS which is compatible or all the drivers of your motherboard is available for that particular Operating System. Or else you should try using the Windows Vista drivers. Atleast you can give it a chance, because many a times Vista drivers works for Windows 7 running system. You can try you luck in this situation, what if you find yourself to be lucky.