Thread: Will RevoDrive x2 work on Gigabyte gA-X58A-UD3R

Will RevoDrive x2 work on Gigabyte gA-X58A-UD3R

Necessitate a few capable help on my query. I have had a nightmare by my latest assemble demanding to acquire the on-board "Marvell" controller on the way to employ as advertised. After everything else attempt was a couple of Momentus XT-500s within raid0. Was OK but not the concert I actually necessitate. Any advice would be happily digested as I have not at all utilize SSD and am fetching aware that I necessitate to keep IOPS free resting on the board used for the Revo to actually shine.

Re: Will RevoDrive x2 work on Gigabyte gA-X58A-UD3R

As with anything, there's always a balance between the various parties. If you would like to put every your disks in a RAID afterward you have to utilize the ports within a RAID configuration. In my opinion, I think it will make much dissimilarity since most of the time the bus will transport data from every disks at once. I consider the approach they planned the most efficient in the end. Of course, there are other ways like putting mutually RAID 1, 2 and SSD in the ports of Intel.

Hi thanks for your prompt response to my query. And thanks for the encouragement. I'm going to situate a main power switch connecting the power supply and all backup units resting on board and go toward manual backup and clone once a week toward nourish the backup set, on / off between boots, this should allow revodrive (C: and raid card (B: storage) the full and unrestricted access to all resources.

Subsequent to reading the back of one of the site administrators of maintains that possibly will be pushing my luck receiving Revo + 7 units every running below a hat, however we'll observe an additional encouraging was the next appointment. I Revo_120 boot as C: + 1 + 4i Revox2_480 9260 LSI Storage (4x Turbo Vertex) storage 2. It working mutually and happy within an ad EVGA P55. (Note the EVGA NF200 chip has the option ROM and extra space).

Please give us details of the installation and configuration as it progresses. It would be appealing to a lot of people how you are RevoDrive within particular, are increasingly common. If you want more help with settings such as Pierre will help is our way and frayed tempers. For the problem of alternative ROM has a solution if you do not start through the Highpoint card. utilize flash and test HPT EBDA Reassign. I am waiting for your reply thank you.

A couple of things that surprised me was, is indexed in the windows at 7.9 but even in a bank of SSD was reading 635Mb / s, but written in only 145Mb / s. Toolbox does not recognize the drive so it will not start. My char tells me no necessitate to flash to 1.33, but the only tutorial I could find uses a USB drive with Ubuntu loaded drivers in the cursing! I'm flat out to cope with "Windows". My intention today is pop in a disc and loads the drivers and Windows Revo to it as a boot.

It sounds to me similar to the BIOS cannot discover the boot drive. at the moment that would be simply not be familiar with it as if you change the mode toward AHCI or IDE that does not be acquainted with where to look. The method must conform to what to installing Windows. Ensure the disk within the BIOS is set to "None", the boot and the boot priorities are mutually showing your boot drive within the unit. I hope this will help you thank you.