Thread: How can I use Raid 0 + Raid 1 + Raid 1 in Asus P8P67 PRO?

How can I use Raid 0 + Raid 1 + Raid 1 in Asus P8P67 PRO?

Last month I buy this Asus P8P67 PRO motherboard and I want to use different configuration on this motherboard. This necessary configuration is to be
    3 SSD with raid 0
    2 HDD with raid 1
    2 HDD with raid 1
    1 SATA DVD writer
    Can i use this config on this Asus P8P67 PRO motherboard? The system has to be contains the windows 7 ultimate edition SP1 operation system. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Re: How can I use Raid 0 + Raid 1 + Raid 1 in Asus P8P67 PRO?

You need to connect all this necessary six disk drives to the available PCH native SATA ports. This is the special ports available on the motherboard and it will be help to access this all disk drives on the system. There is no connectivity problem arrives onto that. Then just set this PCH native SATA ports to RAID mode. I read some article related to this raid ports on the ASUS and I found this solution. Then use this and solve the problem.

ASUS provide two add-on controllers to add more SATA connectivity. You can use any of this SATA connectivity and then do this connectivity task. The manual also being provide such connectivity information. Hence you need to just read the configuration of the motherboard and then follow the necessary process to do this task. This will be work to solve such complicated problem. Then use it & do that task.

This is the best choice to do this task and you haven’t faced any problem in this connectivity. The inbuilt add-on controllers provide the facility to connect the hard disk. You can also add the extra hard disk on the system using the cable connectivity. In that connection you need to just select the drive as master and slave. Then you can able to access this multiple hard drives on the system. Then use such simple technique and solve such problem.

This is one of the most complicated problems. In this type of configuration problem, you need to first check that this port is to be really compatible with the drive or not. You can view the port images using manual. Then if the number of pins for connecting both devices is to be same, then yes it is possible to do this task. You can do this task without any problem. If this port provide the compatible connectivity with SATA controller.

Before any kind of connectivity I just suggest you to first take the advice of an official response from Asus. This is the best thing and it will be help to understand the problems behind this connectivity. Then use such expert advice and you can do this task easily. There is also an external cable connector available. You can use this connector and this will be really capable to connect this type of SATA controller disk drive on the system.