Thread: Computer freezes randomly with Gigabyte ep45 ud3r

Computer freezes randomly with Gigabyte ep45 ud3r

Hello friends I am using assembled my computer with Gigabyte GA EP45-UD3L motherboard, 4 GB RAM, 500GB Seagate hard disk and processor is Quad core. I have also bought Colorful ATI Radeon HD5770 graphic card. I have recently upgraded my operating system with windows 7 and before that I was using windows vista in my computer. Now after installing windows 7 in my computer my computer started freezing randomly. Please help me out to fix this issue.

Re: Computer freezes randomly with Gigabyte ep45 ud3r

If your computer is freezing only while playing games or playing any videos then it might be problem with your computer graphics and I think you should try solving this problem by reinstalling the graphic card driver in your computer. Now after reinstalling the graphic card driver in your computer you have to check whether you are facing this problem in your computer or not. I hope this information will be helpful to you.

If you want solve this issue then you have to first download the windows 7 supported drivers of your motherboard and after downloading the windows supported driver your computer you have to install it in your computer. as you have said that you were using windows vista in your computer and now you have installed windows 7 in your computer, because of this many of the drivers in your computer is not compatible with windows 7 and that is why it result in random freezes of computer.

If you want to download all the drivers for your Gigabyte ep45 ud3r which support in windows 7 then you can download it by clicking here DRIVER DOWNLOAD. Now after clicking on this you have to first select your operating system and after selecting your operating system you have to download the drivers in your computer. now after doing that you have to install it in your computer and after installing drivers your computer will not freeze randomly.

According to me this problem is coming because your computer has over heating issues. If you want to solve this issue then you have to check your whether computer FAN is working properly or not. Open your cabinet and after that disconnect your FAN and then clean it properly. Now after cleaning the FAN connect it properly and after that your problem might get solved. You have to make sure that you use proper tools when you open your cabinet.

Thank you for giving me quick replies. After reading your above post I have tried to fix this issue by downloading updated drivers of motherboard and after that installing it in my computer. but after doing that also I get the same problem. Now after that I have also tried to solve this issue by cleaning up FAN and after cleaning my FAN also my computer is still freezing randomly. Now please suggest me some solution to fix this.

After looking at your issue I will suggest you to solve this issue by updating your BIOS. Sometimes due to outdated BIOS also this kind of problem can take place and that is why we have to fix this issue by doing BIOS update. First download the BIOS update files from internet and after that burn the Bootable CD and update the BIOS. After updating the BIOS your system will not freeze randomly.