Thread: Not able to boot using Asus P8Z68-V PRO motherboard

Not able to boot using Asus P8Z68-V PRO motherboard

I have a new building that is giving me troubles. I can start the BIOS during the day, but many times you can start the Windows desktop. My system hangs just after turning on the fields emerge on the home screen of most of the time of Windows. If you are stopped and do not touch for some days, when I aim to restart I have the unchanged problem again. It just makes no sense. This is a very exasperating problem. With the exception of memory, almost all components are new. Anyone have any suggestions / recommendations / ideas?

Re: Not able to boot using Asus P8Z68-V PRO motherboard

You can try reinstating the CPU, memory and disconnecting any power on the diskette (if any). If easy to get to, then you can in addition try the power supply that would otherwise at least replace each and every the connectors it may perhaps be due to an appalling link up. Away from each from this, by replacing the connector is inside the house to substantiate that it does not twist pin side. Think about the same for the CPU.

You be obliged to be concentrate on through defining the latency and voltage settings. If you do that, then you can go to the computer's BIOS and modify the values of the RAM you are using. Also modify the frequency multiplier to produce the classification of frequency of the RAM to see if you can assist in any way or not. If this solves the problem, then fine, but if you cannot help the only option for you is to amend the RAM with precision, this will unravel the issue all right.

Then you should try to clear the CMOS. This is necessary to erase the memory of the motherboard, and it will return the BIOS setup its machine state. Yeah, I guess that these figures are incorrect BIOS settings for the reason that the computer does not initiate, but also tries to load the BIOS default system and save the settings. I look forward this solution are likely to function and helps you start your computer.

My implication to you is to try a different ram. If you have couple of RAM sticks seek one at a time and observe what happens. Along by way of this try to put the RAM in the slot opposite RAM than the beginning not to see if it boots or not? If not, then I am distressing to put in the picture you that you contain a bad motherboard, you can contact support if all else fails and elaborate the entire issue to them.

Well, I think the system does not start with the unity of malnutrition. Since you only perform the test using the PSU power supply tester that you can get at any electronics store. This will help you be familiar with your PSU is functioning properly. You can also use the meter for system voltages. If the output voltages are 3.3V, 12V or 5V, then it is perfect. If you find any other voltages, then the power supply is bad and should be changed.

The problem could also be related to the heat sink system. Perhaps the system is too hot. So to make things right to process all you need do is apply thermal paste to the heatsink. This can also help get the product ordered. So you see. I hope to reach a enhanced conclusion then.