Thread: After going to sleep mode Asus P8P67 won't boot

After going to sleep mode Asus P8P67 won't boot

I Asus P8P67 bought and now I think this is one of my worst purchases. This is because when you use the sleep mode in Windows 7 64 bit with the settings for my new motherboard P8P67 luxury, then for 1 second then off, then go another time, but will not start in fact, and present one of the error codes: EA, E2, 61 (I think). I looked but still not tell me what's happening on. Do they help me regarding this?

Re: After going to sleep mode Asus P8P67 won't boot

All imperative functions are performed by the computer are controlled by the system motherboard. Correct voltage level is supplied to all devices linked to the motherboard so if the computer's motherboard is not working properly, then the system will not function correctly. Get Macbook Pro review board by a technician and if the motherboard is faulty then get it replaced. Reinstate the motherboard will solve the problem.

All instructions required for the apt start and booting is stored in the BIOS of the system. This information is saved because the battery is on the motherboard. If the CMOS battery voltage below the verge, the system will not be able to hoard the instructions and therefore will not work acceptably. Open the laptop and take out the battery from the mobo and test the battery voltage. If the battery voltage is beneath 2.5 volts, then you have to swap the battery.

Well, I looked at this type of problem and all I found the solution to this looking a lot with reference to this issue. If you have enabled the raise in internal PLL, then the issue is due to this cause. If so, try to disable it to make out if the problem persists as the trade known outside the PLL voltage internal use is not out of the S3 problem. If you are not overclocking, then most of the implication is to disable it.

The important thing is that Enable PLL voltage when overclocking, and once it is, turn it off. All P67 mobo have trouble sleeping at this time. There are numerous reasons, but it is exceedingly simple - they are new. Regrettably, this is how Sandy Bridge Intel (and / or chipset) behaves at the moment. Firmware for Intel and Microsoft patches are in the works. Hopefully the solution will be in the next version of the BIOS / EFI, or as a minimum when it comes to chipset changed.

Upgrade to 1204 2. CMOS Reset switch / 30 sec / connect clr / clr 30 sec. 3. Over-voltage PLL Off 4. Set several turbo 38 5. Middle game LLC 6. Set the operation mode of the CPU voltage in the manual 7. Adjust the CPU voltage to compensate for the way in August 0005. Set times for the main ram 1600 1.5 V 9 9 9 24 (according to the reference specifications of the manufacturer.) Are the days drive. 9. Set C1E, C3 and C6 enabled 10. All devices under APM are enabled with the exception of RTC 11. Option of Windows 7 at the 12 position of equilibrium. Marvel disabled OpROM storage 13. JMB disabled storage OpROM 14. INTEL PXE disabled OpROM 15. Optimal control stage 16. All ports hot-swap hard drive enabled.

If the issue is not set on, then it is better to RMA your motherboard. ASUS people who have much acquaintance about the device and consequently the placement of the motherboard RMA to resolve your trouble. If you have built couple of days, then the guarantee would be that instead of trying various things for you, I imply you e-mail ASUS support and register the device RMA to return the device preset soon.