Thread: Maximum number of amps for the CPU header in ASUS P8Z68-V PRO

Maximum number of amps for the CPU header in ASUS P8Z68-V PRO

I have been using ASUS P8Z68-V PRO Motherboard in my Windows 7 running computer system. I have got zero knowledge about the same. I just know the name of it, that’s it. So I have got few doubts regarding the Asus P8Z68-V PRO which I am using. So, I wanted to know, what is the maximum number of amps required or utilized by the CPU header or the Fan header. I also wanted to know the limitations of the CHA1, CHA2 and the CPU-OPT headers. Kindly help me in clearing my doubts.

re: Maximum number of amps for the CPU header in ASUS P8Z68-V PRO

You should read the user Guide or the manual which was provide along with the Asus P8Z68-V PRO motherboard if you wish to get the most appropriate and the exact answer for your asked question. The manual will be consisting of all these information and will help you very well in solving any kind of issue related to your motherboard. You can find the same along with the accessories which came along with the Motherboard, when you purchased the same.

I did as you suggested me to do. But, unfortunately, few days back I shifted to my new house, so I tend to have misplaced the manual and the user guide which came along with the Asus P8Z68-V PRO motherboard when I had brought the complete system. So, unfortunately I am unable to try the following suggestion. Does anyone know where I can find the manual for the motherboard which I am using? Please help me in solving my querry.

You should most probably contact the retailer from whom you purchased your system and the Motherboard and ask them to provide you with the necessary details which you are looking for. Ask for the manuals for your Asus P8Z68-V PRO motherboard and check out whether you are finding one for your system or not. But, I am not sure whether you will be receiving the same manual again from the retailer or not. It totally depends on the retailer.

You can search for the specification of the particular Asus P8Z68-V PRO motherboard which you have installed in your computer system on Internet and search for an answer for your asked question. The specifications of the Asus P8Z68-V PRO motherboard will surely be having all the information regarding its features as well as its complete detail. Once you have found the specification, just go to the power supply section and search for the answer.

According to me you should search for the nearest Asus Store or any other store who are an authorized seller/dealer of Asus products and get the exact specification for the Asus P8Z68-V PRO Motherboard which you have got installed in your PC. Or else you can also visit the Asus store and ask the officials present over the store to provide you with the details. Even you can for the solution from any computer store who sells you Motherboard. I am sure they also will be having information on all this issues.

Re: Maximum number of amps for the CPU header in ASUS P8Z68-V PRO

You can find any desired information about your Asus P8Z68-V PRO Motherboard from Internet and for the best and the most appropriate result, you should visit the official website of Asus and search for the Asus P8Z68-V PRO Motherboard there. On the official website of Asus you will be getting detailed explanation about the features and the specifications of the particular Motherboard which you have got in your system.