Thread: Need suggestions on Video card for Asus P8P67 Deluxe motherboard

Need suggestions on Video card for Asus P8P67 Deluxe motherboard

I'm not overclocking or serious gaming but I want decent video. This is a new version with the Asus, which includes an Intel Core i5, DDR3 RAM, SATA hard drive, PSU Corsair AX750w model. I would appreciate suggestions for a decent video card Asus P8P67 Deluxe, possibly 1 GB of graphics. I am look forwarding to a person with understanding in the supplementary system can help resolve this circumstances.

Re: Need suggestions on Video card for Asus P8P67 Deluxe motherboard

I do not play, so I cannot help you to a great extent. I have the HD 6850, for value. I could have gotten the 5770, but it is a bit old. I can edit a lot of pictures, and edit a few videos, and view movies from time to time. It is effortless to recommend the top of the line of NVidia, but you may not necessitate all the features and maximize its power, so a waste of money. I assume being able to help in providing some indication of the graphics card.

Go with AMD, the 6950 is a superior pick-up in a flash become 6970. On the side of the Geforce GTX 460 1GB or GTX 470 are good choices. Nevertheless, it depends on the intended uses. What is particularly important here is the budget, so that things that happen. They also said they are not in play, but as crucial for upright graphics so you can use some applications require intensive graphics. If so then go for the one I mentioned.

I checked the card and is extraordinarily expensive, but I am not satisfied. I infer you stumble on a card that will be stiff than I thought. It takes forever to see the letters in the blade to my Asus board and Win7. Well the games you play will resemble first-person shooter and a hardly any related games with others like him. I have no big budget for the graphics card, but if you can urge a good would be willing to stretch the budget.

So I seek out his thoughts in view that developed the graphics card that is compatible by way of your system, or even deign to use with it. The HD can go first is 6950. This is one of the best we have, the other can go for is GTX 470. Well, I looked up in the midst of a budget a little and many of the 5770 video cards seems the preeminent suite. Immediately go through the specifications of these cards by searching the web.

sabha200 Guest

If you're not gaming, then go with a good value video card like the GT 520 for around 60 bucks which will allow you to do light gaming, have great video, and have flexibility with a DVI and HDMI connector (rather than such an expensive one). Cards like the GTX 470 and HD6950 are probably more than you need to spend.

If that's not enough for you, then consider the HD 5850 and GTX 550 as well. Around $300 I agree with the HD6950, GTX 560, or GTX 470