Thread: Uncontrollable Gigabyte G1 Sniper Fan Headers

Uncontrollable Gigabyte G1 Sniper Fan Headers

It seems to me that I should RMA my Gigabyte G1 Sniper motherboard for the reason that of problems with Sys1 as well as Sys3 fan headers. Prior to I drag it away of my system I sought after to bear out that further users have productively utilized Sys1 as well as Sys3 fan headers and that they function appropriately (i.e., full voltage toward fans, RPMs are being interpret, furthermore they are convenient.). I'm assuming if this is a universal problem through the Sniper alternative of these motherboards otherwise simply a trouble with my exacting board.

Re: Uncontrollable Gigabyte G1 Sniper Fan Headers

I have not perceived sound whichever problem similar to you talked about; therefore it may perhaps be your motherboard, BIOS, otherwise the fans you are utilizing. Did you check the most up-to-date BIOS up till now? If not do that currently in that case if it's the similar problems you must actually unlock the case and check with some additional fans on top of those ports to be certain the fans themselves are not the problem. Furthermore, be certain you are utilizing the most up-to-date Easytune

These motherboards are configured with below totally logical fan manage headers. The microprocessor fan header is a four pin header, furthermore if you encompass a 4 pin connector for your fan, will manage the fan pace through pulse width modulation dependent on microprocessor temperature. The Smart Fan CPU must be "Enabled" inside the system setup PC Health tab to accomplish that. If your processor fan contains 3 wires, it will be restricted via changeable the voltage on pin 2 sooner than through PWM.

The CPU fan can be controlled by PWM or voltage, which is governed generally Sys1 Voltage. This has the advantage that 3-pin and 4-pin (PWM) fan can be controlled. The regulation of Sys1 might happen over the temperature sensor on the board (there are 2, one of the PCIe X16, the other usually sits in a corner) and runs automatically. However, you can also regulate via Speedfan.

Seeing as SYSFAN 1 through 4 do have sensor ability which I have seen in the manual, initially, the fan being utilized at every one connection point wants to be acquiescent to demonstrate within bios H/W Monitor. If you exchange a fan that works and interprets appropriately inside SYSFAN 1 and afterward connect it toward SYSFAN 4 and it doesn't read in any way, moreover the manual is incorrect intended for SYSFAN 3 as well as 4 being censored, otherwise somewhat else is incorrect.

As far as I know that anything can be controlled within Bios, can furthermore be controlled (otherwise in any case monitored) using E-Leet, otherwise whichever additional utility. The System fan headers are simply offered to offer power, except not control. There are adapters that can decrease the voltage toward 5 otherwise 7Volts, or else one may perhaps make use of a potentiometer. Consequence is that you encompass a fixed voltage = predetermined fan speed. What advantage that is against connecting the "System" fans straightforwardly to the PSU escapes me.

JPWR is utilized to monitor the PSU fan speed, like numerous of them diverge their rate based on temperature inside the PSU. JCPU is a Smart Control, by the use of BIOS. JCHA is usually connect to the rear exhaust Chassis fan and is prohibited via the BIOS. These I am not definite of, except Fan 4 as well as Fan 5 may perhaps be the front 2 headers, furthermore Fan 6 would be the underneath header on top of the visual chart/motherboard. They may perhaps be strong-minded by eliminating them individually (if they are linked) and looking on E-leet.

Have you installed latest hardware? Similar to RAM, video card, mouse otherwise further. Security program can reason crashes as well. I keep in mind PC Tools FW causing BSOD while I attempted to install a year last. While I detached the trouble vanished PCTFW. Likewise, the security software might block a few drivers / software service. I lately installed on the PC Clean-memory of my father and while I attempted to run CM, the PC reboots. I utilize KIS 2011 on that PC. Except CleanMem works very well on additional PCs.