Thread: Gigabyte GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3 motherboard won’t power on

Gigabyte GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3 motherboard won’t power on

Hi I have a gigabyte GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3 motherboard and it was working perfectly since last two days I am having critical problem as it main board won’t power on, and because of that only obviously the machine is not working, I haven’t seen any such ever before, what would be the actual problem? Is there any idea why this is happening, any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Gigabyte GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3 motherboard won’t power on

If you aren't getting any symptoms of power that’s while you thump the power button and neither the CPU fan nor the Power Supply fan start rotating , the trouble could be a lot of things. The primary obsession to make sure may appear understandable, but any technician will inform you that it occur far too often make sure that the Main On/Off button on the rear of your power supply is situate to On. This can be a extremely time-consuming error so often ensure it initially.

I think it seems that the power supply that you are using is not working properly, so you need to check whether it is functioning well or not if not the with no other option you need to change it, otherwise the motherboard would be always unresponsive. And sometimes it happens that the power supply seems working but with no support with the motherboard doesn’t make it run and the problem happens, so according to me you need to check whether it is working or not, and if not go and get the newer one.

Make sure that together the ATX Connector and ATX 12V connectors are plug up into the motherboard steadily. This ATX connector would be either 20-pin or 24-pin rely on your main board and the ATX 12V is a 4-pin connector. mutually they appear straight from the power supply. The ATX 12V connector will offer supplementary power necessarily requisite by a niche CPU for proper function and lacking it your processor will probably not start up and your system may seem unresponsive.

You can have another option as to make sure that you have situate the Clear-CMOS jumper properly to the usual place. Several main board companies situate the Clear-CMOS jumper to clear when delivery to preserve battery life. The glitch with this is that a main board can’t work with the CMOS situate to clear. further companies just put down the setting on Normal while concerning the installation issue with users who don’t know actually anything about this. For the further information on this you can refer the main board guide to get the accurate configuration. If the Clear-CMOS jumper is certainly situate to clear, you need to switch it to Normal before going on ahead.

Yeah I am agree with the above user as after making sure that all the settings are perfectly made, Ensure that the power switch wire is plug up properly. With ATX power the ON/OFF switching mechanism, they are very important without a proper ON signal received your power supply will not activate. Thus correctly plug in the switch turn out to be very significant.

If you are still getting the same problem with your motherboard I would recommend you that you should try to contact to their respective company’s support center, and as you have mentioned it is the GB’s motherboard, so as the extent to I know they have very good supportive staff to handle any such query, and If it doesn’t help any more, you can simply visit there also along with your hardware, they will possibly change it free of cost, if you have not exceeded the warranty period.