Thread: USB shutting off randomly in Asus P8P67

USB shutting off randomly in Asus P8P67

I have recently assembled my computer with Asus P8P67 motherboard and I have installed windows 7 in my computer. Now all the things were going perfectly but suddenly my computer started giving me some issues. Now whenever I try to use my keyboard and mice in my computer at that time it stopped working after every two or three hours. Now after this problem I have to restart my computer to use my mouse and keyboard start working again. What should I do to fix it?

Re: USB shutting off randomly in Asus P8P67

If you are getting this issue only with your keyboard and mouse then I think there might be something wrong with your keyboard and mouse. I think you should first check your key board and mouse with other laptop or computer and after that check whether same issue is coming or not. If you get the same issue then i think your keyboard and mouse is having some issues and if you didn’t get the same problem then I think you need to check your computer setting first.

Well after going through you post I would like to suggest you that first of all you have to uninstall the USB drivers from your computer and after that you have to run Ccleaner in your computer. Now after doing this you have to restart your computer and after restarting the computer you have to install the USB driver again in your computer. Now after reinstalling the USB driver connect your Keyboard and mouse with your computer and then check whether same issue is coming or not.

As you have said in your post that I have to check my keyboard and mouse with other laptop or computer, after reading that I have checked my keyboard and mouse with other computer and all the things were working absolutely fine with other computer. Now after that I have also tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the USB drivers in my computer but it didn’t helped me. is there any other way to fix this issue then please let me know. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

With my computer I was also having the similar issue and after that I have tried to fix this problem by trying different solution but none of the trick helped me. Now after doing that I have inserted my operating system CD in my CD ROM and after that I have repair my operating system. Now after repairing my operating system all the problems get solved. Thank you so much for providing me all useful information.