Thread: Getting Crackling Audio in gigabyte ga-x58a-ud3r rev 2.0

Getting Crackling Audio in gigabyte ga-x58a-ud3r rev 2.0

In my computer I have recently upgraded my motherboard with gigabyte ga-x58a-ud3r rev 2.0. now after that I have installed windows 7 in my computer and after installing that I have installed all necessary drovers in my laptop. but after doing that I am facing one issue with my computer. Now whenever try to play any movies or songs or play games at that time I get Crackling Audio and this issue is really frustrating for me. please give me solution to fix this issue.

Re: Getting Crackling Audio in gigabyte ga-x58a-ud3r rev 2.0

It looks like you are facing this problem because if the sound driver issue and I think you should try to solve this issue by reinstalling the driver in your computer. First of all you have to remove the sound driver completely from your computer and after that you have to run driver cleaner in your system. Now after doing that you have to restart the computer and then install the sound driver again in your computer. I think after reinstalling the sound driver you will not face any issue.

If you are not able to solve this issue by reinstalling the sound driver then I think you have to first download the updated driver from internet and after downloading that drivers from internet you have to install it in your computer. Now after installing updated driver in your computer when you will play any movies or music at that time you will not get any Crackling Audio. I hope you will get some help from this solution. If you get the same problem after that also then you can also try to fix this issue by updating the BIOS in your computer.

After referring your above post I have tried to fix this issue by reinstalling the sound driver but after doing that I was still getting the Crackling Audio in my computer. Now after that I have also tried to fix this issue by installing the updated driver in my system but it doesn’t make any difference. Now I have tried ti search BIOS update for my motherboard but I didn’t find it anywhere. Please tell me where I can find the BIOS update for my motherboard?

Well if you are not able to find the BIOS update for your motherboard then I will help you with this. The motherboard which you are using is gigabyte ga-x58a-ud3r rev 2.0 and for this motherboard you have to download FB 11 BIOS. You can download this from attached file below this. After doing that you have to update your BIOS and then you will not face any problem with audio in your computer. If you need any more help then please let me know.
    Attached Files Attached Files

The BIOS update file which you have attached in your above post I have downloaded that and after that I have updated my computer BIOS with the help of that file and after updating the BIOS I am not getting crackling audio from my computer. Now sound is coming properly from my computer. Thank you so much for sharing that file with me.