Thread: Getting black screen after booting in GIGABYTE x58a-ud3r rev

Getting black screen after booting in GIGABYTE x58a-ud3r rev

I am using GIGABYTE x58a-ud3r rev motherboard in my computer and my computer was working fine. Form last few days I am facing one issue with my computer. Now whenever I start my computer at that time my computer tries to boot and after that I get the black screen. I don’t know what went wrong but this problem has started suddenly, is there any way to fix this issue then please let me know.

Re: Getting black screen after booting in GIGABYTE x58a-ud3r rev

It looks like there might be something wrong with any parts of the computer and I think you should first try to solve this problem by detaching every part from your computer like your RAM, hard disk and graphic card if you are using. First disconnect all these parts and after that connect it properly in your cabinet again. Now after doing that start your computer and then check whether you are facing the same issue or not, Sometimes this type of issues occurs because of the loose connection of any parts and that is why I have suggested you this solution.

If you are using TWO RAM sticks on your motherboard then I would like to tell you that first remove any of one RAM from your computer and after that removing that Ram from your computer restart the computer and then check whether same problem is coming or not. If you don’t get the same issue after that then your other RAM might have some problem and you need to replace that one. I hope this idea will help you to get rid of this issue.

As far as I know doing BIOS update can fix this issue. According to me you should download BIOS update for your system from internet in other computer or laptop and after downloading that you have to make Bootable USB flash drive. Now you have to insert the USB flash drive in your computer and after that update your BIOS. Now after updating the BIOS in your computer you have to check whether your problem gets solved or not.

Thank you so much for giving me quick replies. After reading your above replies I have tried to solve this issue by removing my RAM, Hard disk and graphic card and connecting it back but it doesn’t make any difference. Now after that I have also checked my RAM sticks and both the RAM sticks are working fine. Updating the BIOS also end up with the same issue. Now please tell me how to fix this problem. Please reply me as soon as possible.

I have one solution to fix this issue. in my computer I was also facing the same issue and after that I came to know that the problem was occurred due to my CMOS battery and after that I have changed my CMOS battery. Now after changing CMOS battery all the things started working properly. I think you should first try to start the computer by changing the CMOS battery and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

I have referred your above post and after reading that I have checked my computer by connecting another CMOS battery. Now after connecting another battery when I have start the computer at that time I didn’t get black screen and my computer started normally. Now after that I have bought new CMOS battery and connected it with my machine. Now all the things are working properly. Thank you so much for giving me all useful information.