Thread: Gigabyte z68 series motherboard voltage readings

Gigabyte z68 series motherboard voltage readings

Recently I have observed that there are some issues either with the motherboard or the software which I have utilized for reading and monitoring system voltages. The problem is they are not offering the proper readings. What could be the issue for this? Is it about the motherboard or something else like I mentioned about the programs I have used?

Re: Gigabyte z68 series motherboard voltage readings

I have similar trouble, i have latest cpu-z edition, and not giving the right voltage, AIDA 64 and we additionally do not demonstrate the precise voltage. Is there whichever program that shows the right voltage intended for the chipset z68? Otherwise possibly one must wait until latest software that supports the chipset z68 for correct voltage readings.Seeing as the latest chipset, therefore I assume there will quickly be the program that will interpret the voltage correctly.

I have utilized each and every one of the usual programs to check this and what I establish is that AIDA works enormous. The genuine problem is that while you pay 300-400 dollars for somewhat you feel like it to work. There are many problems through this board that GIGABYTE doesn’t appear to actually care regarding correcting. While I lastly got a reaction from their tech support following a week of not anything, they sent a BIOS review that roughly bricked my motherboard.

You've got nothing weird happens is the only thing you have C1E and speedstep enabled, this will lower the multiplier and the voltage at idle, but if you put any application that will put you consume cpu frequency in bios you have, you could upload a low frequencies, with your card would only have to block 100 and pcie to raise the fsb 33.33 then you would put at 350 to 3100 mhz and it sure will think I would do the same voltage you have now, then you would drop the multi and voltage at idle is a little less than I have it but I think you would do it without problems

Motherboard Monitor was developed to measure temperature, voltage and fan speed values to be read and monitor them. Therefore the program accesses the Hardware Monitoring? Functions return the motherboard. Installation To install the program, a simple double click on the installer file. After selecting the installation directory and a few other settings, the type of installation (initial or update)-dependent, with respect to the motherboard using the program is copied onto the hard disk.

OCCT is used to clock ratios, voltages and temperatures under a common user interface to make it visible. A special feature of this little software is able to examine OC-ups on stability. This may be the stability of the CPU, RAM, or in the mix to test both. In the settings can be set for these tests selectable times. What stresses and temperatures are to be displayed can determine the user of course individually. A graphical processing of the test is displayed to the end.

In my opinion those reading you are getting from the different software are slight bit different from one another. Other than this I don’t think that you will notice any kind of big difference in Voltage readings. The different readings are depends upon the quality and behavior of software which you have used. If you are getting too much variation then assumes that there must some fault in your motherboard. You should check on that. However it would be better if you consider the BIOS voltage readings also.